What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone that ordered from League Unlimited?????

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Have you all got your games yet because I havent..... I know I live in Goulburn but still.....when were they sent out???

CycloneSteve

Juniors
WHAT!!!!! Thats a joke!!! What the hell is the point in pre-ordering it when I dont even get it on the release day.
To hell with it.....im going down to K-Mart to buy it now and when I get my copy I will be sending it back expecting a full refund. Not impressed.

NPK

Bench
I better get mine today or I will be very pissed off.

Anyway I heard they were posted on Wednesday.

Raiders Rock

Juniors
Mee too!! I pre-ordered about three months ago and paid in full!! I went to my local EB store on Wednesday and picked up the PC version at midday without a problem. $89.95 but it was worth it!! The game rocks. I now have two copies... or at least I will have when the bloody League-Unreasonable copy turns up!! Do you guys know anybody who want's to buy my second copy?? :( :( :(

thomo

Juniors
A lot of them were sent out yesterday. Send a pm to Legend and he can tell you when it was sent. Mine was posted yesterday so I'm just waiting for Australia Post now.

Bench
:evil: :evil: :evil: I ordered mine months back too thinking I would receive it at the very least the morning of the release day.It is now 12.33pm and no sign of it,I should have just bought it at K- Mart or the like.
After all this wait I am pretty pissed with the service.

Matt M

Juniors
I'm hoping I'll get in when the mail comes (around 3pm), but I will be pretty angry if it doesn't come, they were supposed to come today.

thomo

Juniors
Can't remember exactly when I ordered it. About 2-3 months ago. I didn't sign for it - the guy just threw it against my door - lucky it has bubble wrapping on it!

Anonymous

Juniors
I ordered through LU, but I have the patience to wait until my copy arrives... geez, its not LU's fault if the postal services are slow.

NPK

Bench
Where are they being sent from? The receipt that I got for my preorder said the place is in Labrador, Queensland, which is only 30 minutes from my place. The strile was only in NSW.

Latest posts