What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone upset that we lost Norman?

unbreaK

Juniors
Is this warriors guys just spreading false rumours or do you guys think there is actually a fullback signing on the horizon? I highly doubt it in all honest, Hoffman --> Fullback, Kemp --> Wing

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Is this warriors guys just spreading false rumours or do you guys think there is actually a fullback signing on the horizon? I highly doubt it in all honest, Hoffman --> Fullback, Kemp --> Wing

Unsourced rumor mongering at best. I'm happy for him to prove me wrong but this is the internet.

The only big name Fullback off contract this year that is worth getting excited over is Matty Bowen.

Last edited:

gUt

Coach
Hayne would be welcome for sure.

So would Dugan and Fergo at the right price. If they're dickheads fine but so was Hodges once upon a time.

jakepearce94

Juniors
Wouldn't take Dugan anyway. Too injury prone and I don't like his face.
you don't like his face, really? nothing to like about his footballing ability?

Dugan and Ferguson have done nothing to help the Raiders fortunes so I wouldn't bother. When you think about it, Dugan isn't that different to Wallace.
say what ? ferguson carves it up for the raiders in the centres, we need someone who is hungry to score tries

Dazzat

First Grade
I'm undecided whether Dugan would be a wise investment. Given Norman is moving on, we have Hoffman and Bond in reserve.

The only way the Broncs should approach Dugan (if they chose to bring him on board) is to play him in Q Cup for a few weeks or months until he proves he is serious about rehabilitation. He needs to get his personal life in order first, and this won't take a week or two.

Can't see it happening though. It just isn't the Broncs style to buy mid season when they already have good players in that position.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I'm undecided whether Dugan would be a wise investment. Given Norman is moving on, we have Hoffman and Bond in reserve.

The only way the Broncs should approach Dugan (if they chose to bring him on board) is to play him in Q Cup for a few weeks or months until he proves he is serious about rehabilitation. He needs to get his personal life in order first, and this won't take a week or two.

Can't see it happening though. It just isn't the Broncs style to buy mid season when they already have good players in that position.

garycoleman-wtf.gif

JamesBrandy

Juniors
I'd rather persevere with Norman/Hoffman at full back than bring in an arrogant, disrespectful loser like Dugan.

Besides the point he's an absolute idiot, we've already got Hodges who spends too much time injured.

jakepearce94

Juniors
I'd rather persevere with Norman/Hoffman at full back than bring in an arrogant, disrespectful loser like Dugan.

Besides the point he's an absolute idiot, we've already got Hodges who spends too much time injured.
he's going to do a better job than those two. we turned hodges from a scum into a good bloke. we can do the same with dugan.

babyg

Juniors
Happy for Norman to go. He just doesnt have the spark. Hoffman has it, hodges has it. Either of them at fullback

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I'm not sure what to make of Norman after watching that game. He almost cost us in defense with a sloppy attempt at a mark and knocked on but then slips through the cracks and scores our game winning try.

I would say keep him, but ffs get him out of FB, he just isn't cut out for it.

blaza88z

Coach
He's good when he chimes in for an additional option in attack but he's going to leak some points with his defense

beads6

First Grade
Norman was good last night. When we win he always seems to be one of our better players.

AceAv

Juniors
I agree completely beads. He is pivotal to our success, which I think puts a lot of pressure on his game. That performance last night brought a lot of confidence out of him, so hopefully we can see more

Latest posts