What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANZAC Test Tickets Sales

t-ba

Post Whore
chileman said:
I'll be getting on at Eight Mile Plains...where do the buses begin?

111 starts there, runs every 15 minutes (Atleast in the day). The 555, which starts at the Hyperdome, stops @ Springwood and follows the same route as the 111, also runs every 15-30 minutes, depending on the time of day.

les norton

First Grade
Buranda is a good station!!

(she tries to trick him into getting on at any station after greenslopes...mwhahaha :D)

Tigertread

Juniors
chileman said:
My boys don't have Aussie jerseys so they are doning the Upper Ross River jerseys a certain amigo sent me :D ;-)
LOL
If you see another upper ross jersey it will be my son, he is wearing his tonight.
Good to see those jersey's coming in handy.

chileman

Coach
Tigertread said:
And Chile, are you wearing the Cowboys jersey?
:lol: Don't tell people I have a Cowboys jersey ;-) I'll be wearing my Manly jersy in support of BK, Beaver and Kite...I wear the Cowboys jersey ONLY when they play the Broncos :p (and those Upper Ross River jerseys have been fantastic amigo)

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
chileman said:
:lol: Don't tell people I have a Cowboys jersey ;-) I'll be wearing my Manly jersy in support of BK, Beaver and Kite...I wear the Cowboys jersey ONLY when they play the Broncos :p (and those Upper Ross River jerseys have been fantastic amigo)

ROFLAO

You actually wear that Cows jersey....

Tigertread

Juniors
chileman said:
Everyone knows now chile :lol:

Tigertread

Juniors
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
Now Scott's left we have no chance of getting you into a Manly jersey.
That's for sure.
You could send me one to see how good they burn.

And chile even after a couple of bottles I wouldn't try it on.

Latest posts