What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANZAC Test Tickets Sales

Hindyscrack

Bench
Thomas said:
Pity I couldn't snaffle a few tickets for myself from work, although we have to take clients and talk shop with them.

Not my idea of having fun.

Yeh i passed up corporates for this game so i could enjoy the game and atmosphere...

Save them for the Union, much easier to talk shop then...

Tigertread

Juniors
A PREDICTED record crowd for Friday’s explosive Bundaberg Rum Test between Australia and New Zealand should not deter fans, with plenty of seats still remaining.

On current pre-sale figures Brisbane is set to eclipse last year’s corresponding mark of 40,317 fans at Suncorp Stadium.

The figure represented the largest ever Queensland crowd for a rugby league Test involving the Kangaroos and Kiwis.

While the record is again set to tumble, the QRL wishes to advise that general seating is still available as are a strictly limited number of corporate facilities.
http://www.qrl.com.au/display.php?pg_id=1713

Tigertread

Juniors
chileman said:
I'm going with Yakky and the 2 chileboys :D
My son and daughter flew down yesterday with a few friends for the game. I should of told them to go visit chile.
They are out at Springwood.

pcpp

Juniors
36,000 had been sold by 5pm yesterday according to The Courier Mail.

Should be a cracker, especially if it sells out!

awesome news..

the hype this week has been unbelievable. In fact this is one of the most high profile tests in recent memory, with all the selection debate in the weeks leading, the hunt drama, the sledging between camps..

next year id lvoe to see this match given mid-week origin type status. It could be massive

BRING IT ON

chileman

Coach
Tigertread said:
My son and daughter flew down yesterday with a few friends for the game. I should of told them to go visit chile.
They are out at Springwood.
My boys don't have Aussie jerseys so they are doning the Upper Ross River jerseys a certain amigo sent me :D ;-)

les norton

First Grade
So excited about it....myself and 8 mates got our tickets!!

Now i just need to get to the busway early enough, I start hyperventilating when all the buses have "FULL" blasted across the front...

t-ba

Post Whore
les norton said:
So excited about it....myself and 8 mates got our tickets!!

Now i just need to get to the busway early enough, I start hyperventilating when all the buses have "FULL" blasted across the front...

LoL...Ahh...the advantages of being at the start of the busway :lol: .

Can't wait for this one. My first ever trip to Lang Park!