What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer Mafia

Ozzy

First Grade
You're Brazilian has obviously had an effect on your line of information. I'm still alive. :cool:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night Nine

Sterling Archer was a man with an ax to grind and a gun to do the grinding.

Katya had taken away from him the first woman he'd ever loved, and he wasn't sure that her being ridiculously hot and amazing in bed - metal parts and all - was enough to make it okay.

With Ray Gillette striding awkwardly but purposefully beside him, he went off in pursuit of the Russian bombshell.

It didn't take long. Apparently, she'd been looking for him as well.

"Archer, darlink," she pleaded as she saw the look in his eyes, "Can't you remember ze good times? I only wanted to be with you again".

His face softened for a moment, but he pulled the trigger anyway.

Frederick is not dead. He is Katya Kasanova, Town Aligned Love of Archer's Life

Katya-Archer.jpg

Oh, and because I didn't get to write it up on Friday...

Parra is dead. He was Barry Dylan, Independently Aligned Homicidal Cyborg

dylan_barry_4876.png

Frederick

Staff member
Why do you keep trying to kill me?? It says there, in plain black and white (or blue for that matter), "Town Aligned"

Bazal

Post Whore
Well, because we have

Archer
Ray
Cyril
Cheryl
Katya

Left alive. Only one of those has been a villain....care to offer a better theory?

Bazzi

First Grade
Fred's character is the only one that is a villain.

There are 3 confirmed townies, if you count Fred, and then there's Bazal & I. I'm Cyril, who is obviously a townie, Bazal is claiming Cheryl, who I know nothing about. Could she be bad? Has Cheryl been mentioned in a write-up? Or could he be someone else?

I'm willing to vote for Fred again seeing as he's basically the only baddie, maybe things are different when we try to kill him in the day?

Latest posts