What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer Mafia

Frederick

Staff member
vote fred

Trust me, the mafia is no more. Part of being katya is the ability to switch to town to be with archer once all my lackeys are gone, which I did last night. After I killed soc. Sorry, but I had to kill soc for it to work. Plus he supports Jamie Soward, so therefore doesn't deserve to live

Barry is the only threat left. Town will win once he's gone.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Trust me, the mafia is no more. Part of being katya is the ability to switch to town to be with archer once all my lackeys are gone, which I did last night. After I killed soc. Sorry, but I had to kill soc for it to work. Plus he supports Jamie Soward, so therefore doesn't deserve to live

Barry is the only threat left. Town will win once he's gone.

Hmmm that does actually explain something strange. Soc shouldnt have been able to die (we had a qt) and was actually targeted last night unsuccessfully before you killed him. I'll go along for now.

changevote parra

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

Parra: 2 (Hoggmaster, Fred)

Mis, FFBRL...

I haven't forgotten, but the sim is having some trouble running on my new setup. I'm away this weekend for a wedding, but will be able to switch over to my laptop if worst comes to worst. Can run games Sunday in that instance.

Frederick

Staff member
Maybe Fred is protecting Parra without knowing it? Seeing as Katya is Barry's lover?

I wouldn't have thought so, but if the lynch fails again then Hogg can kill me at night and you can all try to lynch him again tomorrow. Don't you have a double vote? May as well use it now while mis is online so we can find out now rather than in one weeks time when he wakes from his alcohol induced coma

Frederick

Staff member
Fred wipes out lana, claims innocence and then Hogg buys it? Wtf

Vote fred

I had to so I could switch over to town. Mafia were dead and buried, so thought may as well try and get on the winning team

Bazzi

First Grade
I'm not sure I trust or believe anything Fred is saying, there should still be one more mafia according to the census, and I think Fred may just appear as town but is really mafia.

I can't ever remember a time where a mafia leader chose to jump ship and join town, like Fred is saying he did, he killed soc to reduce town's numbers and increase his own chances of winning.

Fred leads a lynch against Parra because he knows it's either Parra or himself that are up for lynching. So Fred gets in first, knowing that Parra won't die, and that heading in to the night phase will most likely lead to two more townies dropping.

But what do I know? It's late and I'm rambling but I'm going to risk it.

Vote: Fred

Parra

Referee
I had to so I could switch over to town. Mafia were dead and buried, so thought may as well try and get on the winning team

Nice try. Except you already came up blue. Claiming you had to kill a townie to convert is BS.

Frederick

Staff member
I'm not sure I trust or believe anything Fred is saying, there should still be one more mafia according to the census, and I think Fred may just appear as town but is really mafia.

I can't ever remember a time where a mafia leader chose to jump ship and join town, like Fred is saying he did, he killed soc to reduce town's numbers and increase his own chances of winning.

Fred leads a lynch against Parra because he knows it's either Parra or himself that are up for lynching. So Fred gets in first, knowing that Parra won't die, and that heading in to the night phase will most likely lead to two more townies dropping.

But what do I know? It's late and I'm rambling but I'm going to risk it.

Vote: Fred

Think about it...Katya is the love of Archers life. While she is bad, she always has feelings for archer. That's why there's the option to change sides. Once my protection chain is gone, I had the opportunity to officially become town and reunite archer and katya.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hmmm...Fred actually makes a certain kind of sense, particularly given what Hogg said. Plus, you know, Barry is a dick.

Vote Parra

Bazzi

First Grade
I don't buy it Fred, you claimed town a few nights ago when the lynch against you failed.

Besides, colour and alignment isn't usually shown after a failed lynch. Not sure about this game though as I haven't been following as closely.

Frederick

Staff member
I don't buy it Fred, you claimed town a few nights ago when the lynch against you failed.

Besides, colour and alignment isn't usually shown after a failed lynch. Not sure about this game though as I haven't been following as closely.

Yeah I claimed town when the lynch against me failed, but that was when us mafia thought we had a chance. Since then the mafia have fallen, and I used my opportunity to switch over to town to try and salvage something from this game.

Tell me, why are you so reluctant to vote for parra?

Bazzi

First Grade
Okay, so quickly skimming through the thread and coming across the Fred failed lynch it reads that it would be hard to kill a cyborg, implying that this game is set after Katya had become a cyborg.

A quick read of the Archer wiki article on Katya informs me that after she becomes a cyborg she heads up the KGB.

According to this information, Katya should be the head of the KGB

Bazzi

First Grade
We tried to lynch Parra once and it failed, someone tried to kill him at night and it also failed. I'm not sure it's worth another failed try.