What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer Mafia

Frederick

Staff member
Okay, so quickly skimming through the thread and coming across the Fred failed lynch it reads that it would be hard to kill a cyborg, implying that this game is set after Katya had become a cyborg.

A quick read of the Archer wiki article on Katya informs me that after she becomes a cyborg she heads up the KGB.

According to this information, Katya should be the head of the KGB

No shit. I WAS the head of the KGB.

Frederick

Staff member
We tried to lynch Parra once and it failed, someone tried to kill him at night and it also failed. I'm not sure it's worth another failed try.

I've known characters to require a certain number of attempts on their life before they could die

Bazzi

First Grade
Either my ramblings are right and help town win, or my they're wrong and I should go back to staying quiet :lol:

Frederick

Staff member
Either my ramblings are right and help town win, or my they're wrong and I should go back to staying quiet :lol:

Your ramblings are wrong. But here's how it is:

I still have one last protect built into my character which came with me when I switched over to town. Continue with this lynch of me, and all that will happen is i won't die, will be confirmed as town, and we will all go to night where Parra has another chance to kill/recruit/whatever he does.

OR you could change your vote to parra, and end this game right now.

Either way, I need to be up for work in 5 hours

Hoggmaster

Juniors
I can confirm that cyborgs neec to be targetted a few times, when i came back with a few extra shots against me before i can die. Im not sure if fred is mafia however i know parra is indie and we cant have him still alive when we kill the last mafia member. Thats a standard indie win condition. If the game is still going after we lynch parra i shoot fred tonight then lynch him tomorrow. Simples

Parra

Referee
If you don't kill Mafia now then they probably win. I don't know who they are for sure, but Fred is the best bet.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Hey guys, just spoken to Mis. He is way till Sunday so cant update. Parra is dead, but the game is not over. Get actions in to him and he'll update fully when he gets back.

Latest posts