What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer should be arrested

OVP

Coach
I've never seen one referee try to get one team home like that since Greg Hartley and The Dogs. A Disgraceful *.

Last edited by a moderator:

alexc

That Fui Fui decision reminded me of the grand final in 2009 when Greg Inglis got taken out in the first half right in front of the try line yet no penalty was given.

***MH***

Bench
Fui was penalised for grabbing Slaters leg when he was trying to stand up to play the ball. Slater had no chance to play the ball because of Fui's interference.

RufusRex

Post Whore
that was one of the worst refereeing moments in the history of league ... mind you ... i dont really give a sh*t given the Dragons are not there

Ridders

Coach
Oh Dear. If anything Archer favoured the Eels.

Pity that one call will be what grabs the headlines.

Storm the better team, deserved winners.

andrew057

First Grade
Fui was penalised for grabbing Slaters leg when he was trying to stand up to play the ball. Slater had no chance to play the ball because of Fui's interference.

No he wasnt. I suggest you watch it again.

Refs make mistakes, its part of the game.

Munky Funky

Juniors
i expected this from parra fans

gotta have an excuse

just be proud of your team they did well...back to not supporting your team until another grand final

Downie

Guest Moderator
Yeah, let's not put the loss down to one of the worst first halves in a Grand Final ever, but one call later on :thumn

Dave Q

Coach
He missed a legal tackle, he wrecked the game final and therefore, the whole season.

Its a cruel joke on the all of the clubs who didnt win the grand final, all their fans, sponsers and supporters.

Im not the eels biggest fan, but yeah, they have a right to feel totally jipped.

This guy should never ref again, but that wont mend this clear injustice.

I cant even congratulate the storm, its too hard to overlook this.

I'll get over it, but Im deadset angry for the game.

Now you guys know why he copped so much at the Souths game...because he is seriously substandard.

Ghoulies

Bench
Parramatta had plenty of opportunities to win the game, you can't blame the loss on one decision, regardless of how important it seemed....

Sound familiar Storm fans?

OVP

Coach

What a load of bollocks. And anyway, it wasn't so much that ONE decision, I'm mainly referring to the entire first half.Every single decision went Melbourne's way. Hayne looked embarrassed to be out there with that clown. It was so obvious he wanted to get the Boss's son home.

Downie

Guest Moderator
What a load of bollocks. And anyway, it wasn't so much that ONE decision, I'm mainly referring to the entire first half.Every single decision went Melbourne's way. Hayne looked embarrassed to be out there with that clown. It was so obvious he wanted to get the Boss's son home.

Is that why there was a 4-1 penalty count in Parra's favour at half time?

***MH***

Bench
Seek help son. Let me know when you've rejoined reality.

Latest posts