What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer should be arrested

Y2Eel

First Grade
What about the held call on Turner in the first half he calls held second turner keeps running wtf...

BTW MH with a legs tackle they player making the tackle gets to hold on for a few seconds more ask Billy he will tell ya..

Iafeta

Referee
Slater lost the ball because of Fui's leg grab. Thus the penalty.

99 times out of 100 the referee will rightly rule that the player tried to play it too fast. The tackle was barely effected by the time he's trying to spring up and play and unfortunately for him the risk he took resulted in a knock on as he couldn't get his balance. Poor call from a poor referee.

Cupid Stunt

While the decision was bad it didn't lose us the game, just denied us a chance to square it up.

The only thing I didn't like was the play the ball speed during the first half. Parra were forced to move a hell of a lot quicker after making a tackle compared to Melbourne. Still wasn't the sole reason we lost though.

johnnyg

Juniors
The only thing I didn't like was the play the ball speed during the first half. Parra were forced to move a hell of a lot quicker after making a tackle compared to Melbourne.

I thought the exact same thing when they played the Broncos last week. I know theyve got amazing play the ball speed, but it did seemed to be helped by the ref, last week and tonight in the first half. That Turner tackle was a prime example, Ref called move, Parra player let go, he made another 10meter before being re-tackled.

Apey

Staff member
Hayne should be arrested for doing his best to keep the bandwagon rolling.

sethman75

Juniors
Parramatta had plenty of opportunities to win the game, you can't blame the loss on one decision, regardless of how important it seemed....

Sound familiar Storm fans?

What a crock, you have heard of momentum before right?

Parra had Storm by the throat and would have pulled level.

Archer has ruined what should have been the best grand final ever.

m0nty

Juniors
Archer will have a rest now.

As will the Parramatta team. They'll be resting while the Storm boys are partying.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
As per usual, the Storm where allowed to hold down, whilst they illegally played touch football when coming out of their own end. I thought that you had to get to your feet to play the ball, only the Storm never get penalised.

The cynical penalty given against Moi Moi, after Slater didn't get to his feet, is the zenith of this same crap officiating.

The NRL got the winner it wanted. Well done to Gallop the sinecure.

***MH***

Bench
There is no way in the world there was interference with the ball, that call which everybody saw even in normal speed handed the game to the Storm.
the interference wasn't on the ball, the interference was for the second leg grab when the player was trying to stand up after the tackle.

Apey

Staff member
Hmmm, lets ignore the fact that the Storm were by far the better team...

The hayne train passengers are sitting with their arms crossed pouting.

Storm-haters are coming out of teh woodwork. I love finals time.

Shorty

Staff member
Or it was actually a clearly incorrect call and put a sour note onto a great grand final.