What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer

ozbash

Referee
See the Aussie addiction to winning any/everything at all costs shows no sign of abating with Archer named as ref for the final.

Wonder if he wears green/gold socks ?

Skinner

Coach
Dicked over again by the f**king australians......time to pull the pin on this comp.

They won't though...it pays the wages :x

JAG

Juniors
Ah ha, the old "we fully support the use of neutral referees........as long as they're Australian" manoeuvre rears it's ugly head yet again.

Jesbass

First Grade
I've got no issues with an NRL referee being used, and Kearney has openly stated that that is his preference. But I'm dismayed that it's this NRL referee, as it's rewarding him for his performance for the Kangaroos/Lions match which in my eyes ruled him out of being eligible for the final.

adamkungl

Immortal
Who's the favourite? I presume it's Australia...Archer will ensure they win...prepare for a rort

Izz

Bench
I've got no issues with an NRL referee being used, and Kearney has openly stated that that is his preference. But I'm dismayed that it's this NRL referee, as it's rewarding him for his performance for the Kangaroos/Lions match which in my eyes ruled him out of being eligible for the final.
Yep. Plus his performance in the Kiwis/Lions match wasn't crash hot either. I thought we were playing union for most of the first half. I'm not sure i've ever seen a messier ruck.

ozbash

Referee
Australia are strong favourites, and deservedly so.

The kiwis will be on a field with/against 14 aussies.

Regardless of how useless the refs from the rest world are, one should be used in this game.

It must be impartial.

ozbash

Referee
NRL+Rd+23+Rabbitohs+v+Titans+oVyuGc-tKYgl.jpg

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
The kiwis will be on a field with/against 14 aussies.

Regardless of how useless the refs from the rest world are, one should be used in this game.

It must be impartial.

This is the biggest joke - the insinuation that NRL referees are actually of adequate quality. International refs cop it all the time, but I don't think i've actually seen a performance from them which is worse than the rubbish I see from Archer and co week in week out. In fact its usually better than the tripe spastics like Cummins and Maxwell dish out.

AuckMel

Bench
I don't think I've seen a Kiwi team (Warriors or National) get so many calls go our way.

I thought he was hopeless.

Micistm

Bench
I thought it was funny. Aussie wanted the guy...they got 'em. Can't complain about that!
Hopefully should end the love affair with Archer though, the only ones who seem to like em are the Aussie officials, most fans have been on the receiving end of his shockers, regardless of who they cheer on

I thought it was funny. Aussie wanted the guy...they got 'em. Can't complain about that!
Hopefully should end the love affair with Archer though, the only ones who seem to like em are the Aussie officials, most fans have been on the receiving end of his shockers, regardless of who they cheer on

Yes, people read too much into it when they think he's biased, when it's simply pure incompetence. :sarcasm: