What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are chelsea the new scum club?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Thierry Henry said:
How do you explain the current Arsenal side looking infinitely better in Europe than the geniused performances we've been serving up in England?

(this is actually a serious question where I am bowing to your superior knowledge and not a dig)

Dunno to be honest.

Arsenal have seemed to stick together in the absence of a few players.

TBH, their style is probably the best out of the pom clubs - they like to keep the ball on the ground and maintain possession - instead of the hoof and hope sh1t you see every other side play.

And Henry has really stepped up in Viera's absence. A much more mature player this season IMO.

KevinArnold

Juniors
It was awesome. The fact it was in injury time and it was a curling drive inside the far post, just magic. Keep waiting Spurs for that win, it'll eventually come :lol:

juggalo_strit

Juniors
Great to see Chelsea get beaten.
What a disgraceful challenge by Gallas.
Glad to see the ref/linesman (i don't know how they did) stop the goal for handball.

Wasn't it great to see jose's face at the end of the game!!!!

PRICELESS

Eddie.

Bench
When Jose lifts the Premiership cup I know who will be laughing.

it was hardly an importantgame for Chelsea. Full credit to Fulham though.

juggalo_strit

Juniors
Important game or not, they're a team who shouldn't be losing to the types of Fulham.
And when Jose lifts the cup you might be laughing but what will you be thinking when the CL cup is lifted by a different team.

Eddie.

Bench
In my eyes CL in its current form remains a little bit mickey mouse. Its a knockout competition where you have an off day or some bad luck and your gone. I would prefer it to go back to 2 group stages. Porto and Liverpool have won it recently, would you describe them as in the top 5 sides in the world??

Yes it would be nice to win it but another Premiership would do just fine.

A disgraceful chllange by Gallas - Correct.

However, have a look at your own bunch of hacks. They win games through kicking the sh!t out of their opponents. Headed by none other then Robbie Savage and Paul Dickov, throw in Lucas Neill and Bellamy and you undoubtably have the most foul play in the premiership.

juggalo_strit

Juniors
Where in my reply did i mention Blackburn were the exact opposite to Chelsea. Before you go whinging about how bad my team is, have a look in your own backyard, and don't take the media hype over Blackburn as GOSPEL. Maybe they do make a rash challenge here and there, everyone does that (including myself) but hey, we don't go into a tackle when the ball is out and try to purposely injure the opposition.

But if thats they way Chelsea players are going to act when they're losing maybe it won't be so bad if they continue there dominance in the EPL. At least players won't get injured every week against them.

And by the way, we don't win by hacking at the opponent players. We pressure them in groups so they lose possession. Have a look at the Arsenal game a couple of weeks back, this is a classic example of this.

Next time Blackburn are televised on Fox (possibly against Chelsea) watch the game and see. You might be suprised in veiewing a team that aren't to dirty. Just a team that pressure the opposition with clean, well times tackles.

Eddie.

Bench
juggalo_strit said:
Where in my reply did i mention Blackburn were the exact opposite to Chelsea. Before you go whinging about how bad my team is, have a look in your own backyard, and don't take the media hype over Blackburn as GOSPEL. Maybe they do make a rash challenge here and there, everyone does that (including myself) but hey, we don't go into a tackle when the ball is out and try to purposely injure the opposition.

But if thats they way Chelsea players are going to act when they're losing maybe it won't be so bad if they continue there dominance in the EPL. At least players won't get injured every week against them.

And by the way, we don't win by hacking at the opponent players. We pressure them in groups so they lose possession. Have a look at the Arsenal game a couple of weeks back, this is a classic example of this.

Next time Blackburn are televised on Fox (possibly against Chelsea) watch the game and see. You might be suprised in veiewing a team that aren't to dirty. Just a team that pressure the opposition with clean, well times tackles.

I wonder if it will be like the last game the 2 sides played at Ewood Park??

Where Blackburn made every attempt to kick Chelsea off the Pitch. I remember robben being hacked and getting a broken ankle.

juggalo_strit

Juniors
HAHAHA.
Did you watch this game or just hear Joses comments after it. I remember him whinging as usual after the game, and i don't even think we got a card in that game (let me look into it now), and also this was the game where Mark Hughes went to shake hands and Jose was his arrogant self and walked straight past it to celebrate with his players. I also turned on Duff in this game when he was kissing the Chelsea badge after only being there for a small time whilst spending most of his players days at Ewood.