What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are Manly the only team?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
skeepe said:
As opposed to the Bulldogs of course who "have that premiership feel" after a win against the obviously in-form Cowboys.

Not to mention turning out their second-worst performance of the season to keep the Roosters to nil, beating then-favourites Saints, getting home against an in-form Warriors side... 5 wins straight no?

:lol: Canberra couldn't string back to back wins together if they tried.

Hutty1986

Immortal
LOL "slumpy chokers".. Didn't the Broncos absolutely smash the Dogs last time the 2 teams played? :lol:

mattyg

Bench
haha that was when the broncos were in form. Not that they are ever in form when it counts ;-) Didn't Dragons get smashed by Newcastle once? not that it matters.

ByRd

First Grade
Who cares what has happened in round 1, 10, 20 etc. What counts is finals time and the results of the regular season mean nothing as thats when the big boys come out to play and when the season begins.....BRING IT ON!!!

Hutty1986

Immortal
mattyg said:
haha that was when the broncos were in form. Not that they are ever in form when it counts ;-) Didn't Dragons get smashed by Newcastle once? not that it matters.

:lol: I was unlucky enough to be there that night at WIN.. let's just say I had plenty of drinks after watching that:eek:

mattyg

Bench
:lol: your not the only one to witness something like that. I drove all the way up to Newie and we got smashed. It was a long long drive home.

all of this stuff during the season means absolutely nothing. At the start of the year we had Cowboys fans on here saying they will go undefeated, and Knights were like premiership favourites as well. Storm had lost 2 of there first 4 games as well. It all means nothing now.

skeepe

Immortal
Timmah said:
Not to mention turning out their second-worst performance of the season to keep the Roosters to nil, beating then-favourites Saints, getting home against an in-form Warriors side... 5 wins straight no?

:lol: Canberra couldn't string back to back wins together if they tried.

R19: Raiders 20 Tigers 18
R20: Raiders 31 Dragons 12

Anything else I can school you on?

Timmah said:
Saints form... :lol: Broncos form :lol:

Glad to see you gain confidence against slumpy chokers.

Fair dinkium dodge - you don't learn. I specifically remember you laughing at people who were tipping the raiders to beat the dogs.

Surprisignly you never made a re-appearance to that thread when youre doggies copped one up the chaminda from the green machine.

wittyfan

Referee
In any case, both the Bulldogs and Melbourne have improved greatly since they lost to Manly all those weeks ago.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Not sure if it's worth chipping this stat in either (it will probably get blown well out of the water in the next 4 weeks anyway....) but I believe Manly has the season low in highest points conceeded in a single match. The highest score conceeded is 32.

chinorocks

Juniors
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
Not sure if it's worth chipping this stat in either (it will probably get blown well out of the water in the next 4 weeks anyway....) but I believe Manly has the season low in highest points conceeded in a single match. The highest score conceeded is 32.
That will change on Friday night...:lol: :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
Storm and the Dogs are much different teams since their respective losses vs the eagles.

Ice777

Bench
chinorocks said:
That will change on Friday night...:lol: :lol:

I hope it won't change until round 26. We'll give Ox that money hungry little grub a homecoming he'll never forget :clap:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
waltzing Meninga said:
Fair dinkium dodge - you don't learn. I specifically remember you laughing at people who were tipping the raiders to beat the dogs.

Surprisignly you never made a re-appearance to that thread when youre doggies copped one up the chaminda from the green machine.

Really? Bring up the thread again. Or are you talking out your ass again? Even if I haven't posted in said thread since the loss I'm happy to now... I was wrong that particular week..