What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are The Dragons Relocating?

alien

Referee
If the A league were clever they would although Cronulla looks the most likely.

I wonder why that is though. The Liverpool Macarthur area is larger and would have a larger population, which is growing a lot. It's true that a lot of people in the area are already Wanderers supporters, but a lot of people in the Cronulla Sutherland Shire are already Sydney FC supporters. There are 12 NRL games in the Cronulla Sutherland Shire per year, and Campbelltown only has 4 NRL games per year, and will have none soon if Wests Tigers have all their home games at ANZ Stadium.

docbrown

Coach
I woudnt relocate the Dragons anywhere. However I would move there base of operations to Wollongong and play the majority of there games there. 2 in Kograh and maybe 1 or 2 may sound harsh but Wollongong is a huge growth area and presents a point of difference from the other Sydney clubs.

Add on to that reciprocal memberships as an away team at SFS (Roosters & Tigers) & say Stadium Australia (Bulldogs & Rabbitohs, maybe Eels) you then have 5-7 match Sydney membership pass you can sell.

Latest posts