What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are we going to be in trouble next week against the Noddydogs?

Quigs

Immortal
So the dogs have who in the S.O.O

Ennis for us blues and maybe the Mormon for the morons, but it is between either him or Big Dave Taylor who gets the boot to make room for Petros return.

Have I missed any doggy morons.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

azzah72

Bench
My fears are realised, hard game against the noddydogs!!

The team tomorrow will be interesting!

Quigs

Immortal
SPOILER HERE..... SPOILER NOTE: ..... SCORE HERE.

Okay if you are planning on watching a replay of the Dogs v Raiders then read no further.

The dogs beat the raiders tonight at Berra.

So that now puts the Noddies above us on the ladder so I hope to Christ we can do em on the weekend.

Was really hoping the Raiders would win and give us a four point buffer.

Score was 18 - 10 by the way (I think)

I hope that Kelly gets a run at 5/8 or half at some time during the game.

I still hold out hope for the bloke.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

azzah72

Bench
Aren't the Dogs only on 12?

Pretty sure they're only on 12.

I think your having a senior moment Quigs.

We are still ahead!, wont be if we lose next week but!

Game two of the needed mini streak!! Big One!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Anyone on Kimmorley. CAn't believe how the commentary picked up on barbas 6 missed tackles but not Kimmorleys. Or Barbas 4 one on ones compared to Kimmorleys solitary .
Talk about sacred cow Kimmorley.
& I reckon this has been kimmorleys best year in over 12.

canberra would be stupid not to throw him some cash.

lets see

2010 - dogs - win
2009 - dogs - win
2008 - sharkies - win
2007 - sharkies - win
2006 - DNP sharkies win.
2005 - sharkies - win

all wins in the cold in recent years. he didnt play in 06. having said that he probably did good for melbourne in canberra as well.

he always plays good in canberra. the raiders need a structured organising old head type. or a halfback. either way he fits the criteria. and an organiser next to campo would be good.

they could do worse.

just on this game though.

naming our 3 best and itd be Gallen Barrett and Snowden/Douglas.

without those guys were in about as good shape as mark webbers car.

Me, I'd put Lewis at 5/8 and use Kelly from the bench. End of each 40 when the big men are tired. Mannah to replace Snowman.

I agree Capn about Smith. I gave him time and thought he would be a good fit for us. He seems to be very kick happy and most of those kicks have been ineffective. We have a good 1/2 in NYC in Townsend. He's impressed me in every game I've seen.

Me, I'd put Lewis at 5/8 and use Kelly from the bench. End of each 40 when the big men are tired. Mannah to replace Snowman.

I agree Capn about Smith. I gave him time and thought he would be a good fit for us. He seems to be very kick happy and most of those kicks have been ineffective. We have a good 1/2 in NYC in Townsend. He's impressed me in every game I've seen.

Isn't Josh Lewis injured?

I doubt John Mannah would be ready for First Grade this weekend.

Isn't Josh Lewis injured?

I doubt John Mannah would be ready for First Grade this weekend.

I don't know DS that's why I asked the question. I've been away working in Hobart for 6 weeks and not much league news down there.
As for Mannah, I think we should give him a go. Can't be any slower or more unfit than Grimace.

Hughesy215

Juniors
Yes Lewis is injured thats why he isnt playing IMO from what i have heard he is going much better than porter is ATM. Mannah might play post round 23 but i doubt they will be rushing him back.

If Smith has a good game i think we can win but in saying that we need to dominate their pack which is looking stronger with Tandy and Idris. Big game from toops, millo and Smith will put us in with a big chance.

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
While we are on the subject of the big Sharks geriatric recruitment drive for 2011, why not give this old stager a call and get him back in the fold.

weirdoTB.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
You've still got it Ballboy, you've still got it.

You are sensational.

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've got him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Last edited:

Latest posts