What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a member of your club?

Are you a club member?

• yes

Votes: 113 86.3%
  • no

Votes: 18 13.7%

• Total voters

BM-dog

Juniors
Yep I am. The benefits other than tickets are pretty crap but it's a pretty good saving on buying tickets individually. (And we get a 5% discount on food at ANZ, so I save 20 cents or something on my $4.80 meat pie. Generous)

Iafeta

Referee
No. The Warriors have about the worst deal imaginable for Australian based Warriors fans. For $99, basically you get some cheap tacky merchandise, spam email and 1 x general admission ticket to any Australian based game of their choice. God help us if Perth comes into the comp!!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Times have changed. Most people are obviously referring to season tickets, not club membership.

I'm a member of St George Leagues Club, which is quite handy for parking and club access. Cheap as chips too. Plus I'm applying again to be a Football Club member - just need to be nominated. The office mislaid my last application - next time I'll hand it in to the right person. These are important if you want to have real voting rights.

The Red V membership is really just for the season ticket, and has obvious benefits. It's a must imo. But I don't consider it to be a club membership (in the traditional sense).

jargan83

Coach
Interstate member of the Dragons have been for some years now used to be known as an 'Out of Towner" membership

user_nat

Coach
Nope. Can't get to many games so no point to get ticket membership.

Considering non ticket for next year though, even though I don't really want any of the stuff in the pack.

lockyno1

Post Whore
What a surprise one of, if not the biggest brisbane Bronco fan whingers isn't a financial member. :roll::roll:

I was last year and the year before. Fact is we have just had renovations done, and at the time I could only afford one membership. The MCC membership has more guarantees involving GF tickets than a Broncos one does. It was the major reason why I decided to not renew the Broncos one this season.

STG-MACCA

Bench
I was last year and the year before. Fact is we have just had renovations done, and at the time I could only afford one membership. The MCC membership has more guarantees involving GF tickets than a Broncos one does. It was the major reason why I decided to not renew the Broncos one this season.

What is the MCC? (melbourne cricket club)?

I am a member of Saints

Red Bear

Referee
Judging on Locky's posting history, he could just be speaking bullsh*t yet again.

Anyway, member of both the North Sydney Bears and the Central Coast Bears, although North Sydney membership is up for renewal for the first time in a while

Jason Maher

Immortal
Nope. But as I believe the membership model favoured by AFL clubs is the way forward for NRL clubs, especially those in Sydney, I will be next year.
8E621023-2876-2541-856A-4392C5D0A527

SEAT 1A

Bench
First year I've purchased membership and will renew next year. Fits the budget due to only 6 games, an added advantage was access to finals tickets and you are supporting your team.

mightybears

Bench
Honestly what is the point unless you're a season ticket holder?

Was never a member when we were in the NRL, but i joined this century as i [and every single damn one of us] was needed to ensure we were still Norths! and actually kept going. Not that membership as such made the difference....but you know what i mean.

Loudstrat

Coach
Nope. At $75 for some crap I figure
1) There's no value
2) If they go broke and need $75 to save them, I'll chip in
3) If I ever go to a game, I'll spoend more than $75 if I take family, and finally - and most relevent
4) My clan supports 4 clubs. $75 is half a jersey - and I know where the better value is for country folk.

Latest posts