What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you kidding me!

Bundy Rabbit

Juniors
What i do is to look at the team sheets every week and try to give an honest comparison of our players in their selected positions with the opposition players.against the Broncos i could only rate 3 of our players as better than the opposition.ie the number 11's Taylor against Thaiday, well no contest Thaiday is twice the player Taylor will ever be. It just bares out what i've been saying all along, we do not have a superstar side, we have a lot of average but grossly overpaid players.At least if you can do this every week then you won't be expecting us to win many games.
It's gotta be so frustrating when you see what this team CAN do when they try but you always know that at some point they're going to take the foot off ths gas, put it into neutral and coast along until they get themselves into a shitfight which they then can't escape from.Better to use my system and don't set your expectations too high because we do not have a team that has any idea of how to be a winner and that has developed at Souths over the past 4 decades.

BTW. 7 games this year for 1 win and 6 losses and letting in 20 plus points a game, i don't see anything different to last year either.

Last edited:

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Saints were minor premiers in Bennett's first year you moron :lol:

So? They didn't win every game.. Neither is the knights right now. Shouldnt you be crying over the belting Melbourne gave you on the weekend? Pathetic excuse for a team, at least Souths gave Storm a good game. The Oak fridge would've done a better job than what Roosters put in on Sunday

Last edited:

AceAv

Juniors
Taylor against Thaiday, well no contest Thaiday is twice the player Taylor will ever be.

Well I wouldn't say TWICE mate. Taylor has some terrific ball skills -haven't seen Thaiday chip & chase yet!

Out of curiosity -who were the 3 players you mentioned on your side that were better than the broncos players? -It's a matter opinion of course.

So? They didn't win every game.. Neither is the knights right now. Shouldnt you be crying over the belting Melbourne gave you on the weekend? Pathetic excuse for a team, at least Souths gave Storm a good game. The Oak fridge would've done a better job than what Roosters put in on Sunday

At least Souffs gave Melbourne a good game? We beat you lmao :lol: I noticed your absence after that game scab

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
I hate souffs as much as the next Roosters fan but you have to consider they had a 5 day turnaround and had to fly to Perth whilst the Bronco's got their standard 7 day break.

pierced

Juniors
Mate we won tight games last year. The dragons game, Brisbane, and I think the cowboys game and maybe one other at least. And sandow got us home in these games .
I wouldn't call the dragons game tight. It was an epic battle of two teams falling asleep and waking up alternately. The Brisbane game was water polo and the others, I can't remember so prob weren't that great. I do understand what ur saying about Sandow mate but seriously, that erratic winlosewinlose every ten minutes is what we need out of our game.

Latest posts