What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Argentina squad for Socceroos friendly

Samwise said:
Socceroos squad: Mark Bresciano (Palermo, Italy), Vincenzo Grella (Torino, Italy), Mark Schwarzer (Middlesbrough, England), Nick Carle (Genclerbirligi, Turkey), Josip Skoko (Wigan, England), Michael Beauchamp (Nurnburg, Germany), Luke Wilkshire (Twente, Holland), Josh Kennedy (Nurnburg, Germany), Brett Holman (NEC Nijmegen, Holland), Carl Valeri (Grosseto, Italy), David Carney (Sheffield United, England), Archie Thompson (Melbourne Victory, Australia), Jason Culina (PSV Eindhoven, Holland), Michael Thwaite (Wisla Krakow, Poland), Scott McDonald (Celtic, Scotland), Clint Bolton (Sydney FC, Australia), Alex Brosque (Sydney FC, Australia), Patrick Kisnorbo (Leicester City, England), Simon Colosimo (Perth Glory, Australia), Lucas Neill (West Ham, England), Dean Heffernan (Central Coast Mariners, Australia)

Yeah would have liked to see Vidosic get a cap.

He's back!!!!!!!

Misteeeeeeeeeeeeeer Kennnnnneeeddddyyyyyy

We missed him during the asian cup

Dragooner

Bench
All you have to do is look at our other strikers!

Aloisi :lol:
Holman :lol:
MacDonald :lol:
Thompson :lol:
Brosque :lol:

Glenn

First Grade
Great to see Heff get a spot in the side, and well done to Meggsy for retaining his spot.
As for Bolton, should be greatful that Danny V is with the Olyroos ;-)

Tom Shines

First Grade
Saint Dragon said:
Kennedy > Every other f*cking Australian Striker put together (minus Viduka)
I'd agree with that.

Tevez is a f**king merkin, I hope someone stamps on his neck. f**k it up even more.

EELICIT

Juniors
HAHAHAHAHA, the argentinian side is more expensive than the whole soccer association LOL

langpark

First Grade
Saint Dragon said:
In a couple of years him and Djite will be f*cking awesome!
djite has a decent amount of skill but can't f**king finish to save himself.

I think at the moment Vidosic & Sarkies are out two best young prospects. Forget burns and djite.

PS: Neill has been named captain for tonite, he's over-rated IMO.

fish eel

Immortal
langpark said:
I think at the moment Vidosic & Sarkies are out two best young prospects. Forget burns and djite.

Vidosic maybe, but other than a great free ball, and being a gun on Football Manager, I dont think Sarkies offers much.

Djite is good, but not as good as the hype.

Burns though, he is a special player. Clinical finisher. Fast. Good dribbler. Can pass. Also decent in the air.

I saw him in the flesh for the first time the other week when Sydney hosted Adelaide. He beat three defenders quite easily and then, when everyone expected him to shoot, cut the ball back to the top of the box to set up Adelaide's first goal....and got into terrific position to head home the equaliser. Poppa and Rudan, who are both decent defenders, had a terrible time trying to keep tabs on him.

griffo346

First Grade
IM Socceroos will do well to finish with in 4 goals Argies will have us all over the park

i am wondering why petrovski wassnt selected and im bemused why brosque was as too bolton - if your going to get a a-league keeper the guy from melbourne is better then bolton

Latest posts