What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Army article in RLW

Godz Illa

Coach
Quality article (strange to say that about RLW) describing the Army vibe on Saturday night. Some familiar faces in the accompanying pic as well. Worth a read

Cooper-Man

Bench
Simon..........General..............WTF.................15 years...................WTF. The guys goes to 8 games a year.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Everyone knows the 'real' general is Cooper-Man!

sh*t research from the author!
Care to scan the pic?

Cooper-Man

Bench
lol, My take on it is and always has been.............................THERE IS NO GENERAL.

Our song goes like this................

We are ONE...................But we are MANY.

FIRE UP.

Godz Illa

Coach
Would you believe the massive organisation I work for only has a black and white scanner? In protest I plan to stop work for the rest of the week, beginning retrospectively on Monday. Anyway here goes:

Attachments

• 20100929.JPG
    20100929.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 90

saint-colesy

Juniors
Aaayyyyyyeeeee... am the Arrrrmy!
Wrong Reason Arrrrmy!
I'm on the Tele, most every daaaay!
If it were not me, then I'd be angry! Without a trademark,
This all seems okaaaay!!!

from Buzz Boy

Cooper-Man

Bench
Little does he know, I have arrange heaps of things through the media for OTHER people. 90% of which I HAVE NOT ATTENDED.

Its funny that John Butler (buzz boy) comes and shakes my hand at games when ever he sees me, however likes to take shots at me on facebook cause he knows I dont have access to it.

Sas2200

Juniors
just searched john butler to give the lad some abuse.....couldnt find him as i dont have any common friends.....

the merkin is lucky lol

Sas2200

Juniors
pete u got any more banners? ive put greatt scott, saint benny, cooperman and in wayne we trust up on the shop windows (from the inside).....will fly the red and white chequered tomorrow til saturday

Cooper-Man

Bench
To simons credit, he told sass that he didnt tell them he is the general, however he did tell them of his 15 year friendship with the army. LOL

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
I gather he's not on here, then??

P.S. How could he have been so busy at wherever he was working / whatever he was attending that he didn't have time to either change out of the suit or just put the Red V on top of his shirt?