What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Army Polo Shirts

Raider_69

Post Whore
Sully said:
R_69...

We are still trying to get all you dot.com's to turn up to games that shirt would destroy us..

Surely you dont don that shirt....

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the shirts the higher the $$ the better the quality, which i think all are after this year.

i thought it might help the dot.coms confidence to show their hids... if i can do it surely the rest can follow suite!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Sully said:

You know whats worse. You scanned that image on a $2 lowes shirt yourself!

Lol. Thats abit harsh, it maybe a $2 Lowes shirt but it was marked down from 5

Sully

Juniors
Fair Call.

I reckon the polo is the way to go. Yes might be $20+ but at least we have a shirt to hit the clubs in.

thoughts???

Raider Azz

Bench
agreed sully, it would be something which i think would be more suitable to wear out in public, to after match functions and like you said, even out on the town.

Raider_69

Post Whore
as said before, count me in for one if this goes through, would be nice to have something decent to wear out and about

posh

Juniors
so which one of you dirty townies are gonna flip the collars up when you hit the town ey?

'put your fu<king collar down you muppet"

Sully

Juniors
Coke...

When did I drink a coke... If i remember correctly i got coned into a Madori and then my fav. FRUIT TINGLES!!!

Sully

Juniors
Right.

Back to Basics.

Bay 72 we need and update with Boing off shore.

Polos etc??? did you need a hand??

Please advise!!