What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Army @ upcoming away games

Parra Guru

Coach
Hi guys,

Just wanting to give the Army some seating reference for the Manly and Newcastle games.

Due to them being on Monday nights, I am not able to attend either, but wanting someone to throw some suggested meeting points for those who are going (preferably GA/Hill).

Any suggestions?

SDM

First Grade
I will definately be at the game at Brooky.

Should be fairly easy to get a spot on the hill close enough to halfway.

Last time I went to Brooky we lost KK and Mateo long term and got pumped, so surely we cant go any worse.

Parra Guru

Coach
I will definately be at the game at Brooky.

Should be fairly easy to get a spot on the hill close enough to halfway.

Last time I went to Brooky we lost KK and Mateo long term and got pumped, so surely we cant go any worse.

No worries, by easy do you mean it will be easy to get a space big enough for a group (bearing in mind a lot of people will be pushing to make kick off)?

SDM

First Grade
No worries, by easy do you mean it will be easy to get a space big enough for a group (bearing in mind a lot of people will be pushing to make kick off)?

That may be a bit harder, I wouldn't be there until about 6, and being a Monday over there, may even be flying solo.

But at the opposite end of the hill from the main gate, around the 10M line should be easy enough, and there is usually a bar just down behind the hill at that end.

Parra Guru

Coach
Is this the spot?

brookvale-merchandise-map.gif

SDM

First Grade
I think the other side of halfway will be easier for securing the space

Latest posts