What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Army @ upcoming away games

born an eel

Bench
weren't things like away game supporters bays supposed to be part of the organisation of the B&GA promotion from the club?

Not having made it to any away games please correct me if I am wrong but other than a marketing tool the B&GA promotion seems to have produced nothing. I was expecting to see big flags and pom-poms at home games which haven't made any appearances and the big banner at ANZ looks very weathered and tacky.

Suitman

Post Whore
weren't things like away game supporters bays supposed to be part of the organisation of the B&GA promotion from the club?

Not having made it to any away games please correct me if I am wrong but other than a marketing tool the B&GA promotion seems to have produced nothing. I was expecting to see big flags and pom-poms at home games which haven't made any appearances and the big banner at ANZ looks very weathered and tacky.

You are correct in every facet BAE.

The Blue and Gold promotion this year has been extraordinarily average.

There's a market there. They just need to tap it.
Maybe it's time for some wiser minds to add some assistance.

Suity

fish eel

Immortal

Suity

and that whole squadron thing seems to have died in the arse as soon as the intial promotion went out.

fanaticeel

Juniors

Suity

That rules you out suity... :lol:

eelz47

Coach
and that whole squadron thing seems to have died in the arse as soon as the intial promotion went out.

Suity

It's pretty crappy

And holic and I won't be at brookie newie either

Stagger eel

Staff member
I agree Stagger, sounds like a great idea, and seeing its not at your house, you will probably be invited!!!:lol::lol:

well I guess I can go to the club and everyone else can come over...:crazy:

Parra Guru

Coach
Yeah to me it looks like they don't want the supporters having control of the army but they're not doing any leg work with away games, and not a lot with the home games.

We kept saying, the chance to create an army would be far more successful at away games as Parramatta Stadium isn't all that convenient for people to meet up due to existing memberships etc, but it's obviously fallen on deaf ears (as predicted by a few on here).

Looks like they got their memberships paid up so they don't care.

MystikEel

Juniors
I reckon a get together at Sterlos could be on order..

Sounds like a good plan. Can't get myself to any Monday games that aren't Parra games this year, it seems. :x

As for the army thing... pfft. I'm making a HUGE Captain Cayless banner for his last home game this year, and that's as much banner making as I can do this year. I would probably do more if there was a call for it, but eh... I'll be at the games, with the largest NRL sanctioned flag I own, and yelling. Best I can do now. ](*,)

Latest posts