What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Army @ upcoming away games

Hellsy

Immortal
Jess and I may be going to Manly, but hoping to sit in a stand and away from the general feral-ness that is the hill at 'Brookvale'.
If we don't end up going I'd be up for moreso a Rose and Crown dinner and game watching, but if Leagusie is on the cards I'll grab dinner at home and then come in.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I just want to get my I <3 LUKE BURT banner up and out there somewhere if he breaks his record...
I'm happy for a feralness on the hill night, or a few seats in the grandstand night.. just want to be there. I luvs him :ls:

MystikEel

Juniors
So if people are going (well... let's just say I'm tempted to) where are we getting tix for? is the feral-hill going to be the place? Can we get said banners in anywhere else?

JessEel

yea Hells is asking me the same questions.

I'm in two minds.

One - i'd LOVE to get a spot in the stands for a Brookvale game. The hill is great when you can get in there early and mark out a spot. But getting there late, we'll be standing, squished in, and the ground will be cold as hell.

Two - i'd LOVE to have a little pod of Parra fans (even if there were only 20 or so of us) to bring a bit of life, colour, noise and banner waving to the predominantly Manly supporting crowd. That always looks good on tele, and could inspire other people to join us at future games...

decisions decisions...

fanaticeel

Juniors
Godammit! All this talk of going is making me think of it. Especially as I saw Mystik on the bus this morning and she thinks she's going... decisions decisions, I'm 51% to 49% not going.... come on people goad me and tell me how I'm not a true supporter! Could be enough for my mind to swing that extra 2% and go. :crazy:

JessEel

Rowdy, Hells, Me and our father are buying GA's - which will mean we are a good chance of sitting on the hill and waving banner's for at least part of the game.

TheEelDeal

Juniors
Anyone know if buses are running from the leagues straight to brookie? If not, im assuming its train-ferry-bus there?

Dutchy

Immortal
I might have to pay you guys a visit at half time if I can get down to the game.

I come in peace..

Freak2

Juniors
Where due for some change of luck at Brooky.

The place is a dive and the natives are extremely uneducated but I can't wait to get out their!:?

Latest posts