What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

Jono078

Referee
They truly look shit.

And they're opposite to us in that they try to play footy, just they're very very bad at it.

Burwood

Bench
Josh King, Nick Meaney, Tariq Sims, Grant Anderson, Jonah Pezet. 12th.

Joseph Tapine, Danny Levi, Pasami Saulo, Hudson Young, Tom Starling, Zac Woolford. 15th.

Looks like once you get too many ex Newcastle players in your system, it’s all downhill…

perverse

Referee
Josh King, Nick Meaney, Tariq Sims, Grant Anderson, Jonah Pezet. 12th.

Joseph Tapine, Danny Levi, Pasami Saulo, Hudson Young, Tom Starling, Zac Woolford. 15th.

Looks like once you get too many ex Newcastle players in your system, it’s all downhill…
Yeah Canberra have bitten off more than they can chew. I'm not gonna bet against Bellyache just yet.

Spot On

Coach
I am genuinely embarrassed at how hard we went for him.

Pearce 2.0

Thought it was Andrew Johns pushing his barrow hard???

Just like Anthony Milford, Brooks has shown absolutely nothing for eons.

What is it with this club and dud halfbacks?

Atm I couldn’t be happier we ‘had to settle’ for Hastings.

aqua_duck

Coach
Geez Kiraz is a guy we will regret losing.
I saw him play NSW cup in 2021 and thought he probably should have debuted in first grade that year, from what I understand he’s a guy Clint Zammit signed to the cowboys and then brought with him to the knights and has big wraps on unfortunately he doesn’t fit the Adam O’Brien criteria of being an undersized, unathletic local boy who tries hard

Knight Tales

Juniors
I saw him play NSW cup in 2021 and thought he probably should have debuted in first grade that year, from what I understand he’s a guy Clint Zammit signed to the cowboys and then brought with him to the knights and has big wraps on unfortunately he doesn’t fit the Adam O’Brien criteria of being an undersized, unathletic local boy who tries hard
And he was on a development contract here too. Not like we had to pay a king’s ransom to keep him.

aqua_duck

Coach
And he was on a development contract here too. Not like we had to pay a king’s ransom to keep him.
Pretty sure when he signed the first year of his contract was development and then 2nd year would be top 30, from what I understand he was pretty much told by the club (I’m assuming AOB) that he was not really being viewed as a first grader and as such sought a release which was granted. I really don’t understand how we can be happy to let go a young guy who’s got an ideal physique for a modern outside back who more than held his own as a teenager in NSW cup.

Jono078

Referee
Pretty sure when he signed the first year of his contract was development and then 2nd year would be top 30, from what I understand he was pretty much told by the club (I’m assuming AOB) that he was not really being viewed as a first grader and as such sought a release which was granted. I really don’t understand how we can be happy to let go a young guy who’s got an ideal physique for a modern outside back who more than held his own as a teenager in NSW cup.
Because we've got Tuala wrapped up for infinite years to cover 2-5 in the backline.

Knight Tales

Juniors
Will pryce starting at fullback for Huddersfield Vs St Helens this morning. Great test for him. Given The Giants depth in the halves and utilities the club really should be pushing harder to bring Will here early.

Last edited:

Yosh

Coach
Will pryce starting at fullback for Huddersfield Vs St Helens this morning. Great test for him. Given The Giants depth in the halves and utilities the club really should be pushing harder to bring Will here early.
Where would he play when he comes here? Miller has been great. Both our halves are really performing and Ponga might be back. Pryce doesn't look like a 14/bench hooker. Would he play 13?

We need more forwards. I really hope we let Dom go early and get one of the Roosters edge backrowers.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Where would he play when he comes here? Miller has been great. Both our halves are really performing and Ponga might be back. Pryce doesn't look like a 14/bench hooker. Would he play 13?

We need more forwards. I really hope we let Dom go early and get one of the Roosters edge backrowers.
The Roosters weren’t keen on trading either of the Butcher brothers unfortunately, only Touponua but given he’s recovering from an ACL I can’t see us agreeing to that.