What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

perverse

Referee
Let's worry about getting through the Raiders first. I won't feel anything but worry until I see Kalyn get through at least one game. We can't threaten any of the big teams without him. Can beat the Raiders without him in theory, Warriors farrrr less likely, and beyond that we need his class to be even a remote chance.

My gut tells me this year is gonna be a year where we look back and think "if only Kalyn was healthy". We had a few of those with Joey too. It's up to the club to make sure we are in a position to make an impact every year for the forseeable future. They've got the blueprint now, just do it.

slotmachine

First Grade
So Broncos went up a gear. Do we have that in us? All going well we will meet them in the qualifying final in Brisbane.

The broncos were actually pretty sloppy imo, they made a stack of errors.

Storm were diabolically bad.

Completions: broncs 75% storm 67%
Missed tackles: broncs 32 storm 57
Errors: broncs 12 storm 12

perverse

Referee

Storm were just physically dominated and bullied honestly. You get bad stats when that happens. Brisbane will be hard for any team to best, they look ready.

Knight Tales

Bench
Storm were just physically dominated and bullied honestly. You get bad stats when that happens. Brisbane will be hard for any team to best, they look ready.
I like the fact we get them in the prelim cos if we make it that far and beat them then I am certain we can go the next step. Penrith would be expecting Brisbane. Not the upstarts from Newy.

Knight Tales

Bench

I thought Munster was going to go to the next year last night but he played the worst game I have ever seen him play. Normally I would say they bounce back next week but in my view their pack is pretty average. Welch is the most overrated front rower I have ever seen. Big mouth and bigger head. Nothing to back it up.

Apey

Staff member
Their outside backs have been their weakness for years now. In games against the top teams they always get found out.

Zoidberg

First Grade

Broncos defence is the issue. You probably need to score at least 20 to beat them. They scramble well.

Yosh

Coach
Hopefully Penrith break the Warrior's spirits and SJ too injured to play next week. Or SJ is only half fit and decides to risk it and then goes down in the first ten minutes next week. Bring on week 3 of finals~!

Knight Tales

Bench
panthers are the masters of pulling players out of position: Their first try today was from them putting a far more mobile player running at Barnett who’s lateral movement is utter shite. They are so clever at man marking. It is actually old school defence played at a speed never seen before.

Latest posts