What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrghhh choke choke splutter splutter

Vossy

Bench
:) window of opportunity and im taking it, esp after the season we have had..cant wait to see how they perform against the eels

25k6ghz.jpg

gregstar

Referee
I get the feeling this will come back and bite us
how?

i've seen enough footy to know that you don't come back from those types of late season humiliations to win comps.

that was brewing for 3 weeks. it will take a miracle for creeping to turn that around.

roboshark

Coach
Heheheehheeh.....If we get inside 40 points of souths next week does that make us the better team??

roboshark

Coach
how?

i've seen enough footy to know that you don't come back from those types of late season humiliations to win comps.

that was brewing for 3 weeks. it will take a miracle for creeping to turn that around.

Everyone has a slump throughout the year. Not the time to be having yours now. Next week is a team very much in form vs one very much out of form. Who would of thought that 5 weeks back

cityshark

Juniors
Its interesting to watch how they loose. IE Cooper being dominated by Hunt and co last week and also Soward being blunted , Weyman having little efect overall last night. Morris also being contained . And this Reefy with Jason Taylor as coach? I think the dragons will loose again next week like us and that will leave them struggling. Melbourne looked good , Titans not so good , Parra ( maybe) Broncos ( not letting go so easy) Dogs , with Noddy (who will dull them in the finals), Manly , Stewart Bros back, could get there again.Im really looking forward to the finals ( even if its Sharkless).Early days but I like Storm for the GF.

Vossy

Bench
:lol: It should be. f**k we've got it down to a fine art.

i hope your NYC team is in the finals, so all those premiership shirts dont go to complete waste :)

oh and thanks for playing those bastards back into form when we have to play them next

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
i hope your NYC team is in the finals, so all those premiership shirts dont go to complete waste :)

oh and thanks for playing those bastards back into form when we have to play them next

Our NYC team goes alright in the big games actually. Thery're our only hope for a trophy this year.

I'm with RCB. We're done.

I think you'd find plenty of people around who would be happy to use those shirts to make a noose for Peter Doust. The cancer hasn't been herd of all year & then as soon as he is - BOOM! Its over.

Go Nulla

Bench
Arrghhh choke choke splutter splutter again. Gee I enjoy watching the filthy stains lose in the finals.

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
The Saints are coming funny that....
Couldn't have happened to better bunch of people....Your arrogance all year in the media was some what nauseating...

Feej

First Grade
Awesome result for Sharks fans. Manly out and Drag-ins to play the Bronco's in Brissy.

spider

Coach
'i love my sunday arvo footy'

good to see the home ground paved the way today.....lol

..finals are ....*gasp*.. a different... *gasp*..... type of ...*gasp* ........game

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Off to game next week in my sharks gear............................go the broncos, for the first time.

Too bad the Tits play the premiers.

Latest posts