What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrghhh choke choke splutter splutter

PJ

First Grade
Aren't they the first ever team 1 that has lost to team 8?

Far worse losing to a team 7 places lower and at home than losing to a team that finished higher than you at a nuetral venue.

Fein

First Grade
the dragons rejected the $250,000

still waiting to see how losing in week 1 and having anohter chance is a choke.

unlike the sharks last year what won in week 1 and lost in week 3 and out that is a bigger choke then the dragons so called choke this year losing week 1 and still have a chance making the grand final

What is it then Gooba, a mild constriction of the airway?

Stuff

Juniors
the dragons rejected the $250,000

Thats right. They rejeced a quarter of a million dollars for a home ground advantage that resulted in their fans lasting memory of Win Jubilee for 2009 being that of walking out 5mins before fulltime in disgust.

How ironic that name sounds today. Hahaha

Danger

Juniors
unlike the sharks last year what won in week 1 and lost in week 3 and out that is a bigger choke then the dragons so called choke this year losing week 1 and still have a chance making the grand final

You'd know all about choking... I didn't realise there was a hierachy of choking though, doesn't matter what round its in, you still choked!

Gaba

First Grade
You'd know all about choking... I didn't realise there was a hierachy of choking though, doesn't matter what round its in, you still choked!
what did they choke ? they werent playing for anyting special even if they won yesterday they will still be in sudden death

Tucky

Juniors
what did they choke ? they werent playing for anyting special even if they won yesterday they will still be in sudden death

They had the chance to have the week off and advance straight to the Grand Final qualifying matches (ala Bulldogs/Storm)

Danger

Juniors

If losing a home game in the first week of the finals, a match that they were odd's on favourite at that, isn't choking then I don't know what is.

Generalzod

Immortal
I personally like this song for all of the St Merge fans out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o8VVczCOkI&feature=fvst

I reckon Soward is a shoe in for the role of Freddie Mercury after his stellar performance yesterday. Was it just me or did anyone else notice how many nancy boy voluntary tackles that he demonstrated as the eels herded him towards the touch line?

I like this song better we can have it Wendell sing it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXKZxrdPUU8

millersnose

Post Whore
i for one am dissappointed

i was hoping the drags would get their hopes up even further before the inevitable crash and burn

sportive cupid

Referee
Leave Gabs alone guys:lol: How can it be a choke:lol: Saints just came up againist a vastly superior team...just like when the came up against Raiders...and Souths.....:lol::lol:
Not a choke.Just a sucky team

Vossy

Bench
:) that was fun, sitting at oki joki how-ironic-win stadium watching the dragons fail miserably

dragons.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Geez, Broncs V Illawarra,

Not sure who to cheer for.

Living in Brissy, the broncs get annoying.

But Illawarra, have Dean Young and the prancing cat known as Soward.

So Hopefully the Broncs.

I reckon Nathan Brown and Sticky are right, Soward crumbles under physical pressure.

Poor Wayne, wonder how long before he realises Soward is no where near Lockyers class.

Either way the winner should be knocked off by the Storm, who are looking good to take it out.

Parra being the danger. The dogs won't beat Melbourne, but Parra or the Titans might if they get past the dogs.

KoMoToe

Juniors
It must be nearly September as the filthy stains are choking again. This is gonna be beautiful to watch over coming weeks.
What like The Sharkies last year:D.LOL,don't even speak about this year,have fun playing Norths In the N.S.W Cup boys.Oh by the way Cronulla in aboriginal means = NEVER WON,NEVER WILL.LOL:lol:

Fein

First Grade
What like The Sharkies last year:D.LOL,don't even speak about this year,have fun playing Norths In the N.S.W Cup boys.Oh by the way Cronulla in aboriginal means = NEVER WON,NEVER WILL.LOL:lol:

Is KoMoToes Aboriginal for dead club merging?

KoMoToe

Juniors
Work it out for yourself or are you that dumb.You probably are,Your low Intelligence is showing.LOL

Latest posts