What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As per Reefy request- Trent Barrett form thread.

Wigan are struggling this year.....no half could play behind the pack the way it is going at the moment. eg. they got carved up the middle by St Helens and Sean Long weekend gone.
I thought Barret looked ok but had no support.

Millenium Magic great weekend by the way!

PS. Should have held on to Dimitri Pelo and Dykes can kick field goals

Surely

Post Whore
Yeah imagine trying to play behind a crap pack, lucky we have peek, norrie, stephenson, cooper and douglas, ross suspended williams out, hmm what does that leave bird gallen and anderson, well thats half a starting pack.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Do you think Surely that if we had petero, smith, ross, Gal, Birdodonel that all of a sudden Kimmorley would be able to start kicking the ball properly? Maybe pass without double pumping? maybe take the team to where the coach has instructed them to play? Start breaking the line? offering try assists?

Sooner or later, even coaches wake up & fully realise that "it's never his f*cken fault"

Surely

Post Whore
Do you think Surely that if we had petero, smith, ross, Gal, Birdodonel that all of a sudden Kimmorley would be able to start kicking the ball properly? Maybe pass without double pumping? maybe take the team to where the coach has instructed them to play? Start breaking the line? offering try assists?

Sooner or later, even coaches wake up & fully realise that "it's never his f*cken fault"

I think that he proved that with the storm.

I also think that having a couple of quality backs around him would be a good start, look how good inglis falou and slater make cronk look.

If it all boils down to the 7, how come the cows are 2nd last ?

Inferno

Coach
Interesting argument, do the backs make the halves, or the halves make the backs?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Its a 2 way street of course.
But we have the backs.
A classic example is just how good the pom looked when playing outside Gower & campbell.
Hopefully he will be set free again.

Surely

Post Whore
Interesting argument, do the backs make the halves, or the halves make the backs?

Unless your name is A Johns i think there needs to be some quality in the backline. You can't expect the 7 to make superstars out of neville's.

Unless your name is A Johns i think there needs to be some quality in the backline. You can't expect the 7 to make superstars out of neville's.

Even Johns would struggle to ignite Covell.

f*ck the only way would be with some dynamite.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
But we have the backs.
A classic example is just how good the pom looked when playing outside Gower & campbell.

Last time i checked wingers were backs...we are far from complete in the backs

imasharkie

Coach
But we have the backs.

His defence and lack of speed is killing us this year.
It's time he was moved to the Cobras.

Has anyone got any more mail on Cov's injury? His elbow is way strapped... there has to be a reason for his fall from grace; imo he was in the top three or four last year for us.

Inferno

Coach
probably limiting his great fend though.

Is it even still strapped, can't say I've noticed it over the last couple of weeks?

Latest posts