What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ash Taylor rejects Broncos, what now for donkeys?

beave

Coach
Another Troll.

Brisbane fans. When you disagree with the merkins, you’re labelled a troll.

Speaking of trolls, is your tubby little 5/8th gonna come back for pre-season looking like he’s been living under a bridge eating KFC for 2 months like this year? You must be so glad you extended such an accomplished half that has an exquisite kicking game.........

Last edited:

davi

Juniors
Brisbane fans. When you disagree with the merkins, you’re labelled a troll.

Speaking of trolls, is you tubby little 5/8th gonna come back for pre-season looking like he’s been living under a bridge eating KFC for 2 months like this year? You must be so glad you extended such an accomplished half that has an exquisite kicking game.........

Bullshit. You didn't disagree with a me on a football issue, you put in smart arse irreverent remark which was looking to provoke a response.

You can respond to this but I'm not going to continue on with this crap and wreck a good thread.

Last edited:

POPEYE

Coach
Any purist knows Pearce is a better player than Milford . . . well, a better 80 minute player . . . crikey, he'd only have to contribute for more than 40 to make the Broncos more dangerous

mozza91

Coach
Old Wayne Ben just ain't what he used to be, ain't what he used to be, ain't what he used to be.

davi

Juniors
when bronco supporters starting talking up mitch pearce you know there's problems :D

Yeah but we aren't despite what you suggested.

Mitchell Pearce speculation is from this board. I've read no rumors or reports of Pearce going to the Broncos. I'm happy to be proven wrong if someone sends me a link.

gUt

Coach
Just imagine the Broncos reaction if Pearce was signed

I think he would be ok at the Broncos, control games so Milford can play off the cuff.

Also it would be nice to have a half who will never play SOO again.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Any purist knows Pearce is a better player than Milford . . . well, a better 80 minute player . . . crikey, he'd only have to contribute for more than 40 to make the Broncos more dangerous
As the resident purist on this site I disagree with this nonsense completely.

Milford is a shield lifter in waiting, Pearce isn't worth a tuppeny f**k.

Addendum, both would be better as props.

Addendum, too easy.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Yeah but we aren't despite what you suggested.

Mitchell Pearce speculation is from this board. I've read no rumors or reports of Pearce going to the Broncos. I'm happy to be proven wrong if someone sends me a link.

i follow a popular and fairly reputable fans podcast called broncos weekly and they're hammering it at the moment, look up this hashtag #pitchformitch

POPEYE

Coach
As the resident purist on this site I disagree with this nonsense completely.

Milford is a shield lifter in waiting, Pearce isn't worth a tuppeny f**k.

Addendum, both would be better as props.

Addendum, too easy.
Next time I'll post the opposite to what I really think, that way I can have even a bigger giggle as you scramble for attention . . . wait a minute

Last edited:

Big Salad

Juniors
I hope Taylor can realize his potential and become to the Titans what Thurston was for the Cowboys (even if not to the same full extent, it would still be substantial) instead of another Zillman.