What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ash Taylor rejects Broncos, what now for donkeys?

davi

Juniors
It's up to Ash Taylor deliver now there is no use of him soaking up all those years on the 'potential' tag. Signings such as Jarryd Hayne and Dave Taylor have come with promise but have ended in disappointment.

Interesting in the Fox article Hayne, Kane Elgey, and Anthony Don come off contract after next season. I'm actually am a fan of Don, he one of those Titans who is always out there trying for them and I think he is one of the more underrated players in the game. My only criticism is he very injury prone.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Didn’t the Broncos just give Anthony Milford 4 million. I dunno about everyone else but I would rather Taylor then Milford

Says the fan of the club that tried the hardest to poach Milford off us. You might wanna take that grievance up with Bellyache

Canard

Immortal
If the Titans lose Anthony Don, they might as well fold.

He is as big a loss for them as David Stagg was for the Broncos.

no name

Coach
It's up to Ash Taylor deliver now there is no use of him soaking up all those years on the 'potential' tag. Signings such as Jarryd Hayne and Dave Taylor have come with promise but have ended in disappointment.

Interesting in the Fox article Hayne, Kane Elgey, and Anthony Don come off contract after next season. I'm actually am a fan of Don, he one of those Titans who is always out there trying for them and I think he is one of the more underrated players in the game. My only criticism is he very injury prone.
Taylor was very good for the first 2/3 of the year, even in the losses.
Fell away when the whole side gave up in the back end.

Also, Anthony Don is very injury prone? What's the theory behind this?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

He's had a broken heart since Kata fended a hole in his chest.

Funny enough, Kata has done SFA since, maybe that was his pinnacle for the highlighy reel.

Also lol@Broncos

That will be all.

davi

Juniors

I thought it I heard he has suffered some injuries earlier in his career and then out with some niggling injuries I thought he might be one of those unlucky players. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

Last edited:

Silent Knight

First Grade
Another Wayne masterstroke.

MAD.gif