What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashton Sims

God-King Dean

Immortal
Thank god was got rid of him.

Made I think 3 knock-ons tonight, one of which lead to Melbourne winning try, & did a stupid kick on the 4th tackle while Broncos were on the attack.

He had potential... but appears he lacks an IQ altogether.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
totally agree, i thought we made a mistake getting rid of him but he hasnt improved under bennet and still has the same fumbling habbits

j0nesy

Bench
f**k I laughed when Sims dropped that ball, I was kinda barracking for Brisbane, but I still enjoyed for some weird reason. sh*t I'm glad we let that bloke go.

xofstgeorge

Juniors
actually felt sorry for the broncs tonight, they deserved that win, but sims brought a touch of dragons to game in the final minute for them....

Soooooo happy he's not on our payroll anymore

mightydragon

Juniors
Thats why we got rid of him. He brought out some old favourites tonight, first the grubber kick to no-one and then the dropped ball.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
butter fingers, says he will never come back to the dragons, well gues what, no body is asking you too

Last edited:

sting

Bench
actually felt sorry for the broncs tonight, they deserved that win, but sims brought a touch of dragons to game in the final minute for them....

Soooooo happy he's not on our payroll anymore

haha yeh thats exactly what i was thinking

Ribs

Bench
In the voice of the Comic Book Store guy....

Worst.......knock on.......ever.

nahh..

he was bad. pretty bad. and clinton.

but the dumbest move was the not taking of 2 points in front with 4 to go. f**k. it was like free money!

smith would have had to have kicked the goal to win it.

Jasdragon

Juniors
You can tell he's an ex Dragon under the Brown era from the way he plays. What makes me nervous is not even Bennett could fix him even in his element up in Bris :(. Hope he does better with our players next year.

Ray Parlour

Juniors
You can tell he's an ex Dragon under the Brown era from the way he plays. What makes me nervous is not even Bennett could fix him even in his element up in Bris :(. Hope he does better with our players next year.

Sims is just a lazy dope.

No one can save him.