What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Something that should've been done to Baltimore a long, long time ago

Joe-Flacco2.jpg

Hey!!! Oh who am I kidding. Eagles suck butthole.

Sorrryyyyyyyyyyyy. :lol:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
It's like Annapolis. With slums and roving bands of nasty kids that periodically spill into the city by the hundreds from the East and West slums.

So a bit different from Annapolis....

Cliffhanger

Coach
Tonight I was supposed to get to look hot and reject guys, but because my mate's party is at a club and I had a seizure yesterday, I can't go, so I'm studying biomechanics instead :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
Not a massive seafood fan, but those who are would say yes.

I didn't think I liked crab until I tried Maryland Blue Crab with hot butter and Old Bay. f**king orgasmic.

Talking about feelings sounds awful tbh

:lol: It was a joke. She said she was having a quiet night in with her best friend and I asked if they'd be talking about feelings and shit.

"More likely c**k sizes and the like, but I didn't want to sound crude" was her reply, followed by "If you want to talk about feelings..."

Eelementary

Post Whore
Girl from last night (via text);

Good sign, yes? 'Us guys' refers to my mate and I. My mate was getting good and handsy with the other girl in the equation.

Fwiw, IMO she sounds keen, but she's not jumping the gun and just assuming you're keen. Which is good.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Fwiw, IMO she sounds keen, but she's not jumping the gun and just assuming you're keen. Which is good.

That's Beeker's opinion too. She dropped a few saucy lines of dialogue into things last night and left the door open for a repeat hangout, so I'm going to play it cool and give her a buzz in a few days.

Or do the kids not call to ask a girl out anymore?

Mis. She wants the d. It'd be wrong for you not to oblige.

I'm only too happy to put the D to work. It's been in storage since the ex left town.

Dragon2010

First Grade
That's Beeker's opinion too. She dropped a few saucy lines of dialogue into things last night and left the door open for a repeat hangout, so I'm going to play it cool and give her a buzz in a few days.

Or do the kids not call to ask a girl out anymore?

Be traditional. Give her a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.