What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick

Staff member
how did you feel about that process? Sorry if i offend

me and mine recently discussed engagement photos, she seemed slightly keen but couldnt be less keen, it seems too OTT for me.

Personally I really enjoyed it, but I think that was mostly due to the fact that the photographer is a close friend of ours and is also doing the wedding photos. I don't think I would have been into it as much if it were a complete stranger doing it.

We were probably out for an hour or so, and it absolutely flew by. The whole thing was really relaxed too. He didn't get us to do much posing, just had us be as natural as can be, and some of the best pictures were the ones where we didn't even know he was taking them.

Feel free to add me to fb and check out the pics if you want...pretty sure my email is in my forum profile

Raider_69

Post Whore
i jusr cant get how grill'd f**k up chips
its impossible
you deep fry the f**kers and dont douse them in shitty herbs

KFC have the best chips... deep fried, good salt.... grill'd f**ks shit up
Ill take local fish and chip shops over them all day

IanG

Coach
How has it gone to talks of burgers and chips? Fish and Chips on the beach with a lady perhaps. Give me that pover the posh restraunt. But don't take her to a pie cart unless you've left your dog at home.

Frederick

Staff member
How has it gone to talks of burgers and chips? Fish and Chips on the beach with a lady perhaps. Give me that pover the posh restraunt. But don't take her to a pie cart unless you've left your dog at home.
Or goat........

My missus loves pies, be they her homemade chicken and leek, a Harry's tiger with mash potatoes, mushy peas and gravy, or a good ol pie from Darby's.

She hates the posh places too, which is good for my wallet lol.

IanG

Coach
Wish he'd knock off the whole goat thing. That's last decade's news FFS. Even then it started with a pic I posted in a Hot Woman Thread. The wing nut noticed the goat that Heidi Klum was holding. Wish I never posted that f**kin' pic. Fredrick's been full of horse shit ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts