What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didgi

:lol::lol::lol: Reminded me, other day I got a warning from mah school email for inappropriate language. "Gooch". After a bit of head-scratching and accusing mates of computer hijacking etc, I realised I have Cricinfo updates sent daily and one referenced Graham Gooch. Derp. Could've been awkward.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Being just friends with this guy is pretty good to be honest. I think I am now completely okay with the idea of never dating him. Plus he's a great belayer and I would rather have a great belayer for life than date an awesome guy for a few months.

adamkungl

Immortal
Being just friends with this guy is pretty good to be honest. I think I am now completely okay with the idea of never dating him. Plus he's a great belayer and I would rather have a great belayer for life than date an awesome guy for a few months.

You're doing it wrong... Unreciprocated feelings require months of delusional scheming, repeated doses of false hope followed by crushing disappointment, and multiple binge drinking sessions for distraction....at least that's what I've heard... :sarcasm:

Cliffhanger

Coach
You're doing it wrong... Unreciprocated feelings require months of delusional scheming, repeated doses of false hope followed by crushing disappointment, and multiple binge drinking sessions for distraction....at least that's what I've heard... :sarcasm:

I just write poetry, read over the poem and realise how lame my feelings are and then they're pretty much smashed into oblivion.

The Sanna method. Works a treat.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Myspace in Oz shut down last year

think its still surviving in other countries

Springs

First Grade

Yes and without the binge drinking sessions the other two methods go on for twice as long...or so I''ve heard

Cliffhanger

Coach
What also helps me is the fact I want to be perfect for whoever I date, or very close to perfect. So it makes me want to bide my time before getting in a relationship.

So I guess I'll never genuinely be upset about not being in a relationship until I reach some level of perfection.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I agree that you know you really love someone when they're annoying traits make you love them more, but I think when you truly love someone they also inspire you to be a better person.

I guess I just want to be the type of person who never speaks a bad word about anyone, is in control of their emotions, who only talks when they have something to say and what they say is always intelligent and interesting and never harps on about mindless crap, the person who never loses their temper and doesn't whine.

I don't mean crazy perfect just a truly beautiful person on the inside, until I achieve that a part of me will always want to be single.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I agree that you know you really love someone when they're annoying traits make you love them more, but I think when you truly love someone they also inspire you to be a better person.

I guess I just want to be the type of person who never speaks a bad word about anyone, is in control of their emotions, who only talks when they have something to say and what they say is always intelligent and interesting and never harps on about mindless crap, the person who never loses their temper and doesn't whine.

I don't mean crazy perfect just a truly beautiful person on the inside, until I achieve that a part of me will always want to be single.
f**k, you really are in trouble ... ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ive got a problem

me and my fiancee are getting married in tahiti on Bora Bora, and it just sounds too awesome... how do i go about properly bragging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts