What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

Juniors
I get eating Goat in countries where that's the best red meat protein source they have, but eating goat in Australia?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I get eating Goat in countries where that's the best red meat protein source they have, but eating goat in Australia?

Yes Karl. They are a cottage industry and in fact considering the sizable feral population out in the west of nsw (know I don't mean parramatta) and parts of SA there should be more of it.

Karl

Juniors
Fair enough. I tried it once and was massively underwhelmed. Wouldn't choose it again over lamb or beef, but each to his own.

Hallatia

Referee
I first tried goat at a Nepalese place and it was superb, it may have had something to do with how it was cooked. It practically melted in my mouth. Been a fan ever since

Karl

Juniors
I first tried goat at a Nepalese place and it was superb, it may have had something to do with how it was cooked. It practically melted in my mouth. Been a fan ever since

I wonder what that same dish would have tasted like prepared the same way with prime beef or a good cut of lamb?

Maybe I need to have another crack at Billy Goat.

Bazal

Post Whore
Goat is as good as lamb when done right...delicious. Love venison too. In laws have a farm, I often get a nice bit of feral goat or venison for nothing. They get boars too but were not game to eat them, too many parasites. The farm dogs love it though

joshie

Live Update Team
LOL! Is this the Ask LU - relationship advice and what is on the menu thread now haha

Cliffhanger

Coach
My relationship with vegetarianism ended, pretty big deal and my relationship with my stomach is pretty important.

Status
Not open for further replies.