What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamkungl

Immortal
Probs a trap...the last girl I had a thing for, who wasnt interested in me, would message me shit like 'wah my legs are sore, come give me a leg massage :p '

Cliffhanger

Coach
Men should not put smiley faces on anything, I find his behaviour appalling

I agree with you. He's such a dork sometimes, but because I like him, I find his dorkiness cute, but the smiley faces are plain stupid.

One of my friends says "bitches love smiley faces," I told him that if he ever plans on losing his virginity he should stop referring to women as "bitches." I give good advice.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Probs a trap...the last girl I had a thing for, who wasnt interested in me, would message me shit like 'wah my legs are sore, come give me a leg massage :p '

Lol, it's not like that, it's like "sweet, will talk to you then :)." I think our friendship is doomed to permanent platonicness.

Springs

First Grade
Well I never put smiley faces on texts to girls I don't like..

What I don't like is girls seemingly being interested in you and talking/texting every day then suddenly not replying.

WYD

Juniors
One of my friends says "bitches love smiley faces," I told him that if he ever plans on losing his virginity he should stop referring to women as "bitches." I give good advice.
:lol:

Yeah because girls have never turned up to a pimps and hos themed party.

Knightmare

Coach

What I don't like is girls seemingly being interested in you and talking/texting every day then suddenly not replying.

Better get used to it. Women are hot and cold at the best of times, a complete headf**k at the worst...

joshie

Live Update Team

Last year I liked a girl and she knew about it, and she let me kiss her even, then told me the next day she had no interest.

Big Pete

Referee
I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

Cliffhanger

Coach
Guys deserve it, they go out and play the "all you girls are messing with my head card," as if they're not all a bunch of merkins who deserve that kind of treatment.

Guys deserve whatever they get, unless it's mean, I'm too good for all of them.

Dragon2010

First Grade
There's only a few girls I send Smiley Faces in SMS'es to. One is a friend that's a girl and only because she uses them I use them back because she said "Use them back". Which confused the heck out of me.

And my cousins and only because I'm close with them and use it for jokes and stuff but not in a friend term something like "Oh good to hear your feeling better :D" . Been doing it for ages with them and we all know it's a joke we usually spam the emoticons and stuff anyway try make a story out of them. It's a laugh.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i always text with smilie faces

just the other day i used the on call phone at work to text my missus whilst she was in the shower and said "i can see you ;)"... freaked her right out!

or sometimes i like to text her before we're about to go to be "im going to kill you whilst you sleep, sweet dreams my pretty :)"

IanG

Coach
Recently had a girl I went to school with reconnect with me. One of the few people who didn't hang shit on me. Do wonder what's doing there

Karl

Juniors
Last year I liked a girl and she knew about it, and she let me kiss her even, then told me the next day she had no interest.

I get an image of this girl with a deadpan face and you smooching all over her while she passively "lets" you. It's creepy.

joshie

Live Update Team
I get an image of this girl with a deadpan face and you smooching all over her while she passively "lets" you. It's creepy.

Pretty sure this isn't how it went down, but I guess you need to fap over something right Karl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts