What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asotasi's Hit on Finch (Animated Gif)

Penance

Juniors
asotasihit.gif

yobbo84

Coach
Attention SBW: THAT is how you pull off a big tackle without resorting to hitting people in the head.

The Colonel

Immortal
Great to see again..... most exciting thing that happened for Parramatta all day. One of the best tackles I've seen in a long time.

McLovin

Staff member
Tackle of the year candidate right there...

Made Finch look like a pillow

The Colonel

Immortal
CharlieF said:
Finch held the ball through that whole tackle. Give him some credit.

Definitely..... if the ball was ever going to be jolted loose it was that sort of tackle.

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
Ill give credit to Finch cause he got up played the ball and was involved in the play too.
But gee thats a great tackle

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Thanks Penance, I am going to leave that running in the background, so that I can watch it later for the 10,000th time. :thumb

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Rocky Rabbit said:
Ill give credit to Finch cause he got up played the ball and was involved in the play too.
But gee thats a great tackle

Absolutely, you can say whatever about his play, but he is tough for getting up from that hit.

lolesi

First Grade
Great hit, and say what you like about Finch, but he is a hard merkin and got straight back up, kudos.

Latest posts