What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asotasi's Hit on Finch (Animated Gif)

Ziggy the God

First Grade
There will be plenty of big hits this year, lets try and get them on these rolling gif's in the same manner.

Big Mick

Referee
Angry_eel said:
So it makes finch, a halfback soft if he gets hammered by a guy twice his size? There wasn't much finch could do except not lose the ball, get up and play it. Roy smashed a halfback half your size, big phuckin deal.

I will repeat what i said before, if it was Cannings or Cayless getting smashed then we would have seen how good Roy is.

I'm saying your reasoning that he is Hard..."Ie...he didn't drop the ball" is full of crap.

He got up and played the ball...that makes him tougher than normal...but not losing the ball doesn't make you tough...every kid is trained to hold onto the ball properly...the fact he doesn't lose it is nothing spectacular.

Face it but...if he wasn't an Eel...you wouldn't be saying sh!t...in fact you'd probably love it.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
I'm saying your reasoning that he is Hard..."Ie...he didn't drop the ball" is full of crap.

He got up and played the ball...that makes him tougher than normal...but not losing the ball doesn't make you tough...every kid is trained to hold onto the ball properly...the fact he doesn't lose it is nothing spectacular.
Fine, nothing special there then.
Face it but...if he wasn't an Eel...you wouldn't be saying sh!t...in fact you'd probably love it.
Did u love it when Gower got hammered by Marcus Peranara?

Ziggy the God said:
There will be plenty of big hits this year, lets try and get them on these rolling gif's in the same manner.

I only record the South Sydney games. So someone else will have to do any others. :cool:

dubby

Bench
Big deal that Finch is a halfback. The guy is about 6'1 and about 90 odd kilos. Hardly a little half like Dobson or Noddy.

Point is, it was a bloody good tackle, and no penalty as it was done to perfection.

Finch got up, but he was hurt. Kudos Finch, but you knew you had to get up quick or you'd never live it down.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
fourplay said:
The gif is gone.. does anyone still have it? If so can u upload it pls?

asotasihitor0.gif

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
Bloody it was a great hit!! Ooo Yeah!!!

It would have been better if it was a front rower on the receiving end of it, but nonetheless massive hit!! LOVE IT!!

Shifty

Juniors
Awesome hit by Asotasi, equalled by SBW's hit on Dallas Johnson.

Dallas has pulled off plenty himself, one of the best techniques in the NRL. Ben Harris for the Cowboys next year, will be another to watch. Brilliant technique, right up under the ribs.

Good low tackle, front-on, is usually not around the legs. Just ask the Broncos bench player, Kenny(sp?)

Latest posts