What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asotasi's Hit on Finch (Animated Gif)

NK Arsenal

Juniors
That was the best tackle I've seen...apart from Robbie Ross's shoulder charge on Adriam Lam! l:lol:

McLovin

Staff member
I remember a few years back. Danny Nutley for the Sharks absolutely creams Matt Parsons of the Knights. Smallest prop taking the biggest prop out with a beautiful hit...

Redback71

First Grade
thats has to be the hit of the century. I just wish it was one of the eels players doing it to williams.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Phillips said:
he smashed a halfback..well done
i was thinking the same thing. Ye great tackle, absolutely hammered finch but finch is only a halfback. If it was cayless or Cannings then it would have made sense why there are 4 pages in this thread.

Angry_eel

First Grade
chewme said:
Roy says: "I think I killed him!"
Finch replies: "No, I'm still alive."
Roy says in return: "Oh, good. For a moment there, I thought I had increased Parramatta's chances this year!"
He could have atleast taken out Tim Smith, that would really have increased our chances.

Smartman

Juniors
Angry_eel said:
i was thinking the same thing. Ye great tackle, absolutely hammered finch but finch is only a halfback. If it was cayless or Cannings then it would have made sense why there are 4 pages in this thread.

Thats the beauty of it because it was Finchy :lol:

McLovin

Staff member
He could have taken out Cayless or Cannings but nobody would have given a sh*t about it...Taking out Finch on the other hand...

asotasihit.gif

lololololollllllolololololooklolol

Big Mick

Referee
sorry but while its only on a Halfback...i have rarely seen someone get so mangled in a legit tackle.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
sorry but while its only on a Halfback...i have rarely seen someone get so mangled in a legit tackle.
so what? its not like he lost the ball or stayed down for 5 mins. He might be a dickhead but he's a tough mofo.

Big Mick

Referee
Angry_eel said:
so what? its not like he lost the ball or stayed down for 5 mins. He might be a dickhead but he's a tough mofo.

People put sh*t on Clinton being smashed by Sonny Bill...but he didn't even go down in the hit, and in fact made another 5 metres running...yet it doesn't stop people saying it was a great hit, which it was.

Just because he doesn't let go of the ball...doesn't make him tough. He got freakin drilled...maybe the ball got imbeded in his chest.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
People put sh*t on Clinton being smashed by Sonny Bill...but he didn't even go down in the hit, and in fact made another 5 metres running...yet it doesn't stop people saying it was a great hit, which it was.

Just because he doesn't let go of the ball...doesn't make him tough. He got freakin drilled...maybe the ball got imbeded in his chest.
So it makes finch, a halfback soft if he gets hammered by a guy twice his size? There wasn't much finch could do except not lose the ball, get up and play it. Roy smashed a halfback half your size, big phuckin deal.

I will repeat what i said before, if it was Cannings or Cayless getting smashed then we would have seen how good Roy is.

Latest posts