What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asotasi's Hit on Finch (Animated Gif)

melon....

Coach
Rocky Rabbit said:
Ill give credit to Finch cause he got up played the ball and was involved in the play too.
But gee thats a great tackle
Thats because the tackle looked worse than it was. Similar to Sonny Bill on Flannery in the 04 GF, Caught him side on, off balance under the armpit and "flipped him". Looks bad, is harmeless.

C.P

Juniors
melon.... said:
Thats because the tackle looked worse than it was. Similar to Sonny Bill on Flannery in the 04 GF, Caught him side on, off balance under the armpit and "flipped him". Looks bad, is harmeless.

Think you'll find in that case Melons that SBW was the one of balance and he still nailed Flannery who was running straight....

Big hit from Roy, Souths can we have him back soon?, we seem to be missing him a bit :lol:

miccle

Bench
That was absolutely brilliant. A massive hit, beautifully timed, textbook style.

In fact, I'm making a big call here,

That was THE perfect tackle. Absolute perfection, within the rules, didn't kill the other bloke (but sure as hell shook him up).

Close the books now, because if that isn't the tackle of the decade, it will at least EASILY be the tackle of 2007. I can't stop watching it.

Carlito

Juniors
That is the best tackle I have ever seen. It's like a train wreck. I can't stop watching.

And laughing. :lol:

kooriguy

Juniors
that is how you lay the smack down.. what a hit.. have not seen a player man handled in such a way since tallis threw hodgson around in origin a few years back.

Sugar

Bench
Asotasi could be some trouble for snapping Finch in half

the RSPCA is investigating the tackle

Sugar

Bench
Roy says: "I think I killed him!"
Finch replies: "No, I'm still alive."
Roy says in return: "Oh, good. For a moment there, I thought I had increased Parramatta's chances this year!"

NPK

Bench
Great tackle, but it was a big bloke on a little bloke. I'm more impressed when a big bloke does that to someone their own size.

melon....

Coach
C.P said:
Think you'll find in that case Melons that SBW was the one of balance and he still nailed Flannery who was running straight....

Big hit from Roy, Souths can we have him back soon?, we seem to be missing him a bit :lol:
SBW was probably off balance as he just blindly throws himself into it :D

Watch it again, you'll see Flannery slip on the wet surface. The best hits Ive seen from SBW are the front on ones, Clinton was a good shot. The best hit Ive seen since watching Terry Randall, Rambo Gibbs or Bunny Reilly, was Morley on Guttenbiel. Actually Morley's hits were pretty awesome.

Hindyscrack

Bench
The highlight of the game for me, if i'm going to travel 1000ks to watch my team play, might as well watch finch get driven into the dirt

Latest posts