What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At the game now

Slackboy72

Coach
Warren Ryan saying how impressed he is with our cohesion.

CRAZY TALK! EVERYONE KNOWS PRICE IS ON THE STUPID PILLS! eh?

getsmarty

Immortal
It was messy , but a wins a win. Well done boys.Widdop is a gun. The warriors will be a massive test next week.

Well well well I'm chuffed after that one bring on the warriors next week!maybe the charity shield was a deliberate ploy to lull everyone into a false sense of security!lol

Interesting game. I was spewing after the first 20. I thought our best were, Widdop, Frizell, Merrin & Ah Mau. And when they came on Cooper & Stanley.

Isn't it great to have a quality golakicker as well, will come in handy in those close games.

Last edited:

Highland Saint

Juniors
Creagh was looking better, Witt showed some good offence. We have the tigers to thank for half of that victory but I think I'll make it through the season wrists intact. Now to go find my dogs, they got scared off by all the yelling :)

FlameThrower

Bench
Scrappy win, drop ball, silly penalties, defence needs lots of work ! Good to have a win , but Tigers are awful at times in 2nd half. There is hope but real test is Vs the Warriors, they are huge and have great halves

Latest posts