What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention Dragons Fans

Bulldog Force

Referee
G'day boys,
Just hiking here from the doggies forum. Most of you blokes are awesome fans and good for the game. Just a small few who like to stir a bit of banter in the Bulldogs forum. This message is for all you Dragons fans here, while it may be disappointing for us doggies fans to miss out on signing a quality back like Brett Morris, I personally am happy that there is still loyalty in our game. Sure, a lot of Bulldogs fans might be sour about this, but I try to look at the glass as half full.

From my point of view, when the Bulldogs signed Josh last year, we didn't come in here and stir you guys (at least I didn't) so we'd appreciated if the guys who troll our forum showed us a similar sign of respect :cool:

Cheers!

brokendigit

Juniors
We need to show some respect because we retained one of our local juniors? Pffft.
Didn't even know the Dogs had a forum anyway...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
mate, in all honesty the thread started by one dragons fan is nothing compared to the usual dross that was started in here by a couple of troll dogs supporters leading up to the game against the dragons..

not to mention the constant bagging etc that happens any time a dogs member decides to have a go against any dragons fans in our forums..

so.. whilst i appreciate that you guys are feeling a little sore after losing out on a good signing, you should ask your own fans to clean up your own backyard before looking over the fence & criticising ours.

Bulldog Force

Referee
We need to show some respect because we retained one of our local juniors? Pffft.
Didn't even know the Dogs had a forum anyway...
I'm not saying that, but what I'm saying is you guys re-signed Brett Morris, it's not about respect for you guys re-signing a juniors, it's about the minority of Dragons fans who troll our forum and rub it in!

Lucky the dogs never troll in this forum :roll:
Ignore the ones that banter you guys.

mate, in all honesty the thread started by one dragons fan is nothing compared to the usual dross that was started in here by a couple of troll dogs supporters leading up to the game against the dragons..

not to mention the constant bagging etc that happens any time a dogs member decides to have a go against any dragons fans in our forums..

so.. whilst i appreciate that you guys are feeling a little sore after losing out on a good signing, you should ask your own fans to clean up your own backyard before looking over the fence & criticising ours.
Again mate, as a Bulldogs Forum moderator, I do not like when some of the bulldogs fans bait and banter opposition teams forums. I am against that and would rather them have their say in our forum.

insert nickname dogaholic in there
He defends us in our forum which he has every right to do. If he trolls this forum, by all means report offensive posts.

I'm only saying this because most of you guys are top supporters, just the few who like to bait us in our own forum when something swings your way. Not very good sportsmanship on their behalf.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Sorry but with all your semi literate Bullscum trolls invading this forum we reserve the right to reply in kind. Now piss off troll..........

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
no no no... we dragon's fans have it all wrong.

come on guys, be nice to the bulldogs.

i'm ashamed that we have offended them in this way...

in fact, i'm so ashamed that as a token of apology, i will offer them a gift on behalf of the dragons fans.

bulldogs, take your pick.. you can have any one of the following:

1. a song, played on this:

EiG4DEBVenvq4meyY17CxWJ6o1_400.jpg

2. a hat, which your players can use to hide your salary cap rorting..

salary%20cap.jpg

3. something to keep your mouth entertained

122607_pacifier_a.jpg

or.. i could just shout you all a drink..

Eh.jpg

sting

Bench
I'm not saying that, but what I'm saying is you guys re-signed Brett Morris, it's not about respect for you guys re-signing a juniors, it's about the minority of Dragons fans who troll our forum and rub it in!

we should rub it in! for once you guys didn't get your dirty mits on one of our stars like you always try to do. you cocky pricks would be doing the same thing. and how the f**k would you know what happened when you guys poached Josh? you've been on these forums for 5 minutes (well since august and he would've signed before that) so f**k yourself.

go back to the dogs forums gronk

So you only want Bulldogs fans to post in Bulldogs forum, Dragons fans in Dragons forums, eels fans in eels forums etc? Great, I'm all for it but the fact is Dogs fans come here and post, souths fans go to non souths forums and post, etc etc. A bit of banter before a game or when something newsworthy happens is part of the atmosphere here. Sure there are those who take it too far or the joke gets tired. We have them here, you have them too and you know who they are. Man the f**k up or get off LU.

BF

Juniors
you guys are being a bit harsh.

Bulldogs Force, you dont know how many of your fans came on forums, sent emails, sent SMS's etc swearing by Allah, Jesus, Moses, Buddah that Brett was going to the dogs. So if we come to your forums and rub it in a bit, then it's just payback to the dumb arse supporters. Also, the guys on the Kennel that are questioning the Dragons "salary cap" have no idea, so it makes us want to rub it in a bit more.

Doug2234

First Grade
I wasnt even thinking about trolling your forums until you said something above...

Lets go have a look shall we.

Latest posts