What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention Dragons Fans

Bulldog Force

Referee
you guys are being a bit harsh.

Bulldogs Force, you dont know how many of your fans came on forums, sent emails, sent SMS's etc swearing by Allah, Jesus, Moses, Buddah that Brett was going to the dogs. So if we come to your forums and rub it in a bit, then it's just payback to the dumb arse supporters. Also, the guys on the Kennel that are questioning the Dragons "salary cap" have no idea, so it makes us want to rub it in a bit more.
Mate, we here are not the same guys as the Kennel. Those 14 year old teenagers have nothing better to do than talk about what flavour potato chips are better. We talk about real footy here. If you want to rub it in to the kennel guys, by all means join up that website and rub it in :D I'll even have your back on that!

Cooper-Man

Bench
Mate, we here are not the same guys as the Kennel. Those 14 year old teenagers have nothing better to do than talk about what flavour potato chips are better. We talk about real footy here. If you want to rub it in to the kennel guys, by all means join up that website and rub it in :D I'll even have your back on that!

BF, your a sook mate. As if you would start a thread saying "please dont tease us" seriously mate. Im very well associated with someone VERY HIGH up in the dogs. and even he told me Brett was going there. SO.........Stop having a cry. It will all die down before the team is named this afternoon for mondays game. We cop heaps of sh*t from your lot. So move on.

BF

Juniors
BF, your a sook mate. As if you would start a thread saying "please dont tease us" seriously mate. Im very well associated with someone VERY HIGH up in the dogs. and even he told me Brett was going there. SO.........Stop having a cry. It will all die down before the team is named this afternoon for mondays game. We cop heaps of sh*t from your lot. So move on.

oi, can you please distinguish between BF (me, a dragons supporter) and Bulldogs Force...

God-King Dean

Immortal
G'day boys,
Just hiking here from the doggies forum. Most of you blokes are awesome fans and good for the game. Just a small few who like to stir a bit of banter in the Bulldogs forum. This message is for all you Dragons fans here, while it may be disappointing for us doggies fans to miss out on signing a quality back like Brett Morris, I personally am happy that there is still loyalty in our game. Sure, a lot of Bulldogs fans might be sour about this, but I try to look at the glass as half full.

From my point of view, when the Bulldogs signed Josh last year, we didn't come in here and stir you guys (at least I didn't) so we'd appreciated if the guys who troll our forum showed us a similar sign of respect :cool:

Cheers!

:lol:

This is the pussiest thread I've ever seen.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
BulldogForce, if you really don't like Saints fans coming on to your forum to rub it in (considering the number of Dogs fans on here harping on and gloating about snaring Brett from us beforehand) then you are well within your rights as a mod to moderate their posts. I'm also more than happy to return that favour to Dogs trolls (or any other clubs trolls for that matter).

To come on here and start a thread whining about it is laughable tbh.

Last edited:

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
stick that frigen boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone up your frigen arse:lol::crazy::lol::crazy::lol:

Xplosive

Juniors
Aweson stuff lol, Oh when the saints go chooo, chooo, chhoooking
Oh when the saints oh when the saints go merginngggggg :crazy:

Xplosive

Juniors
I welcome reterded St Merde steeler fans in the bulldogs forums, their incapable inbred brain matter makes for great entertainment lol

Bulldog Force

Referee
I know, and I do not condone their actions. They are a disgrace.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Are any of those 16 year old imbeciles who threw the coke bottles on LU? They attend games with their parents, are all about 5'2" and 140 pounds, have absurd looking hair and probably all made fake ass apologies to their god and parents for their actions, and daily actions of robbing people, being gronks at school, etc.
i ask any dogs fan, what do you think of them? are they here?

Bulldog Force

Referee
I don't think any of them are here. IMO, give those idiots life bans from games if they are only going to cause trouble and not truly support 'their team'. Deadset idiots.

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
I only wind up the geniuss over in the Kennel forum they take the bait so well

Josh Morris back with the Dragons within 2 years.

Latest posts