What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTENTION PARRA FANS: Get yourselves to Tesltra on Sunday Afternoon

eel4life

Juniors
Get on the phone do whatever it takes WE NEED TO REPRESENT with numbers.

I dont care even if you have to drag them to the game we need to be there to help lift the boys this week.

They have been playing and getting better every week and this is where we can add our voices and help energise them for the next couple of games.

THE BLUE AND GOLD ARMY NEEDS TO BE THERE IN NUMBERS ORGANISE YOURSELVES THIS WEEK AND GET OUT THERE ON SUNDAY.

RAIN HAIL OR SHINE WE SHOULD ORGANISE OUR SELVES IN A SECTION WITH BLUE AND GOLD.

The momentum is building, the team has put themselves back in the hunt.

Angry_eel

First Grade
organise the bay etc i'll come. don't wanna be sittin in random places getting attacked by tigers supporters.

Hellsy

Immortal
Ok.. so I know this is the map for the Swans game.. but the seats don't change.

I think we are aiming to sit in 126-1

sfx11842.gif

me too the last game i went to was "that" game in the finals last year (which was also at telstra) i need to get that out of my system

Kornstar

Coach
I will be there for sure!!

At the Bulldogs game this year i walked up to buy my tickets and they said "Do you want to sit in the Eels section" So i said yeah for sure, they sat me right next to the kennel and there was only about 3 Eels supporters in that whole area, we got up and moved and i looked over at half time and it was just blue and white that whole area. I am glad we moved, otherwise we may have been killed!!!

Thankfully Wests Tigers supporters are alot nicer!!

Phillips

Referee
The EELiminator said:
me too the last game i went to was "that" game in the finals last year (which was also at telstra) i need to get that out of my system

the last 'first grade' game i went too was eels vs roosters in the last round of 2001 :crazy:

Latest posts