What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTENTION PARRA FANS: Get yourselves to Tesltra on Sunday Afternoon

Stagger eel

Staff member
it's a nice little scheme you guys are forging up, don't forget to flush the evidence down the toilet...:lol:

eelz47

Coach
The Colonel said:
I believe that should you come anywhere near Telstra on Saturday I'll rip your bloody arms off. :D

well thats good, since we play on sunday

also i wont be going

and what are the size restrictions of the flaGS? i think moi moi will be too big

Nickeel

Juniors
eelavation said:
it's a nice little scheme you guys are forging up, don't forget to flush the evidence down the toilet...:lol:

I always do, Eela. Just to be safe, I flush most things down the toilet - just a little thing I do.

Just want to see as many Eels fans there as possible to get behind the boys, and if free tickets are the lure then I shall cast it!

Who would have thought over a month ago we'd have any hope at all of finals football? A looonnng way to go still, and it will be an absolute miracle, but it is a real possibility and we should be out there SCREAMING!

Nick

Nickeel

Juniors
eelavation said:

BTW does this mean I have to flush my PC down the toilet? :lol:

Nick

eel4life

Juniors
what about 128 - 129 i think those bays will be better Telstra is big and its crap sitting in the corners ...

your telling me to get my arse out there? of course ill be out there. By the way i want to bring my big flag to the game but last time i took it to telstra stadium, it was over 1 metre and couldnt take it in. security said it needed 2 be registered. Can anyone tell me how to register it please it would be truly appriciated. We need something big to bring home the win on sunday.

Hellsy

Immortal
eel4life said:
what about 128 - 129 i think those bays will be better Telstra is big and its crap sitting in the corners ...

These bays are not GA and cannot be used with free tix or season pass discounts... so I don't think that is a good idea.

The bay I picked is the one furthest round still in GA and as we will be there on gates open we will ensure we get it.

I sat there for the Tri Nations game last year and the Dogs game earlier this year and they were just fine

JessEel said:
i'll be there, hurrah!
We need Central Coasters to bring their flags!

will do jess will do. I just need help on how to register my bigger flag at telstra stadium 4 they took my flag pole last time at the dogs game, so discrimination if u ask me. I just need help on how to register it and the big big flag will be there.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Central_Coasters said:
will do jess will do. I just need help on how to register my bigger flag at telstra stadium 4 they took my flag pole last time at the dogs game, so discrimination if u ask me. I just need help on how to register it and the big big flag will be there.
call up parra leagues club or someone who handles supporters matters.

Maroubra Eel said:
Registering a flag.....now I've heard it all.:crazy:

its true they took my flag pole and said it wasnt registered before the game. it was lucky i grabed it from them after 4 they were about to brake it in half.

Hellsy

Immortal
It is all because of the Bulldog scum.. it has been in place for quite sometime now

eelz47

Coach
i have heard about it a lil, but sh*t like this really needs the correct infomation provided. our flags we have(larger than normal flag) are bigger than 1mtr and are a offical nrl items

eelz47

Coach
Parra Guru said:
I have one of those XL flags that you get from Wynnies. Are they accepted?

we have got em in there, but you never know. it all comes down to the size of the pole too

Latest posts