What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTENTION PARRA FANS: Get yourselves to Tesltra on Sunday Afternoon

strider

Post Whore
i have a dilemma - i believe I am an away game jinx ... i have been to 4 away games this year (newy, manly, penrith, dragons) and we have lost all of them :(

mind you I am also a home game good luck charm - we've won the 2 i've been to (tigers, newy)

The Colonel

Immortal
strider said:
i have a dilemma - i believe I am an away game jinx ... i have been to 4 away games this year (newy, manly, penrith, dragons) and we have lost all of them :(

mind you I am also a home game good luck charm - we've won the 2 i've been to (tigers, newy)

I believe that should you come anywhere near Telstra on Saturday I'll rip your bloody arms off. :D

strider

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
I believe that should you come anywhere near Telstra on Saturday I'll rip your bloody arms off. :D
ahhhh ... bigger beasts than you have tried that and failed (altho they went close)

strider

Post Whore
well i could be a jinx??? - do we want to run the risk of testing the theory?

and it was blue UTE, not purple - blue dinosaurs are much tougher than purple ones

Parraren

Bench
I remember reading somewhere that season ticket holders can get cheap tickets to away games. Is this still the case?

eel4life

Juniors
when you go to the ground you ask for the season ticket holder special you only pay $8.00 only place its not vaild is with manly ... they have to find ways of paying orford and lyon ...

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i'll be there, hurrah!
We need Central Coasters to bring their flags!

Utey

Coach
eel4life said:
when you go to the ground you ask for the season ticket holder special you only pay $8.00 only place its not vaild is with manly ... they have to find ways of paying orford and lyon ...

Iam pretty sure that was sorted out and its now valid.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Hellsy said:
Ok.. so I know this is the map for the Swans game.. but the seats don't change.

I think we are aiming to sit in 126-1

sfx11842.gif

I'm pretty sure I sat in that bay 126-1 for the Cowboys game last year.

I can't sit there again. Too many bad memories.

Go the mighty Eels.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Maroubra Eel said:
I'm pretty sure I sat in that bay 126-1 for the Cowboys game last year.

I can't sit there again. Too many bad memories.

Go the mighty Eels.
what happened.

Nickeel

Juniors
Hey all... I won some of those double passes from the Tele for this game earlier in the year (also for the Bulldogs game - winning one was about as hard as jelly). Anyway, they aren't barcoded - if anyone wants me to email the file, might save you some money (I don't know if they keep up a count of how many passes have gained entry but I'm sure it should be fine).

Nick

Nickeel

Juniors
<UPtheEELS> said:
Nah I made about 10 copies vs Dogs and they just mark it off with a texta.

Yeah, didn't think so... so yeah, if anyone wants the file chuck a PM my way.

Nick

Latest posts