What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTENTION PARRA FANS: Get yourselves to Tesltra on Sunday Afternoon

Nickeel

Juniors
strider said:
i got nick's email with the file - i can try to forward it to u if u want hellsy - incase its something with your email somehow blocking nick's???

Hmmm... I thought Hellsy had moved on from when I was stalking her? Oh well. :lol:

Nick

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
If the boys amongst us need any further reason to get to the game (and the girls if thay are that way inclined):

SKATING STAR TO JUDGE DANCE OFF

Former Balmain Tigers player turned model and ice skating star, Jake Wall, will call on his girlfriend Jennifer Hawkins for advice on judging cheergirls at Telstra Stadium on Sunday, July 23.

With the help of the crowd, Wall will judge the Dance Off featuring the C91.3FM Wests Tigers Kittens and the Parramatta Eels cheergirls. The Dance Off will be held prior to kick-off to the Wests Tigers and Parramatta match at 2.30pm. The friendly Dance Off will determine which of the two clubs has the best cheergirls.

strider

Post Whore
did someone say Dance Off? :eek:

I like how they called it a "friendly" dance off ... can they get nasty at other times? :lol:

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
strider said:
did someone say Dance Off? :eek:

I like how they called it a "friendly" dance off ... can they get nasty at other times? :lol:

Mate, don't under estimate the cheerleading industry. These dance offs are fun and games until someone loses an eye

Utey

Coach
strider said:
ute i wanna see u do a dance off in the stands - UTE vs All the Girls

:lol: :lol:

lol go to the roxy after the manly game and youll see the return of travolta!