What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTENTION PARRA FANS: Get yourselves to Tesltra on Sunday Afternoon

Nikki

Coach
Someone should. I'll wear an armband for sure. Just hope our club allows the boys too. They have some sort of policy about NOT wearing them.. (but in not whingeing Eela!!)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Nikki said:
Someone should. I'll wear an armband for sure. Just hope our club allows the boys too. They have some sort of policy about NOT wearing them.. (but in not whingeing Eela!!)

I'm pretty sure they'll wear one..I was told that some of the boys were very effected by the news..it just so happens they had a day off today or else a few of them wouldn't of been up for training.

Nickeel

Juniors
Nikki said:

The media release about Bill's passing said the team would be wearing black armbands on Sunday.

I think here and now we dedicate the rest of the season to Billy, come what may. Play with just an ounce of his spirit and we would win the whole damn competition.

Nick

Nikki

Coach
Unfortunately its not the boys call.. Surely you know who wouldnt be THAT heartless tho..

Nikki

Coach
Nickeel said:
The media release about Bill's passing said the team would be wearing black armbands on Sunday.
Nick

Thanks Nick. I musta missed it. I think I just saw the thread and thought WOAH!

Hellsy

Immortal
I don't have any electrical tape, but should someone bring it I will gladly wear it