What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attn Broncos Fans

cq

Juniors
We are on FS1 tomorrow at 6am, playing the Saints at home. I have a day off and the alarm is set. GO BRONCOS.

Last edited:

dragonfire

Bench
:) I will be getting up and have a day off as well but will be barracking for the Saints to come away victorious. Should be a good attcking game

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I hope Denver get smashed just too stop the Cutler wankfest, almost as bad as the Farve one at the moment.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
he does deserve the attention attention, great player, maybe i just want out side and Trent Edwards too get more attention haha

Hopefully we smash the Raiders, might be a favour for Denver?

dragonfire

Bench
well so far it has been a really good game, the Saints defense needs to step up though and hold Denver off for the rest of the game

dragonfire

Bench
damn Gramatica misses the FG and we fail on a 3 n 1 for the 2nd time in two weeks which you could say literally cost us 2 games

legend

Coach
What a mixed bag for the Broncos. Defence makes a goal line stand but there are still some huge worries if we are going to be contenders this year. We have the Chiefs next week and should win that but we need to polish up our act a fair bit.

We've faced two of the best offences and managed to win both but there is still a ton of improvement left in this team.

dragonfire

Bench
well the ref's must be putting some green on the Broncos the last two weeks missing two crucial plays in the 4th quarter that sees the Broncos probably lose both games. But at the same token thats the breaks

Tyler.Durden

Juniors
Brandon Marshall is a great receiver and Eddie Royal has had a great beginning to his career. And Tony Scheffler has had a good start to the season as well.

It's odd to see Denver move so far away from the running game.

Fin077

Juniors
How 'bout those Chiefs huh?! :lol:;-)......What was going on there Bronco fans?

Anyone see the game?

camsmith

Juniors
Calm down, I would have taken 3-1 at the start of the season.. I was expecting 2-2.

I wish we'd get back to a balanced offense, too much throwing the ball.. Give Jay a break. Monk what happened to Jay? A couple of bad decisions but still threw another 300+ yard game.

Tampa Bay next week wont be easy.