What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN: Dragons

nick87

Coach
Nothing that can be posted on an online forum.
I dont know about his time at the Dragons, but there is very good reasons why he was jettisoned out of Canberra.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Besides that awesome YouTube vid, what did he do to become such a scumbag?

You just need to watch the guy on the field to know it.

Anytime there's a high tackle, he always comes 3rd man in & wants to fight anyone who tackles him. But the main one is his need to scream or throw the ball at the opposition wingers face everytime he scores a try.

Bretto

Bench
Dude ran for 242m against the Titans in round 10. Hasn't ran for less than 100m all year and has had 2, 200m+ games.

He quite literally has the biggest thighs in the NRL too.

blaza88z

Coach
I haven't seen a bloke carry players like he does, he doesn't get many clear line breaks and his finishing is up for those all to see but coming out of trouble his metres are invaluable

nick87

Coach
I haven't seen a bloke carry players like he does, he doesn't get many clear line breaks and his finishing is up for those all to see but coming out of trouble his metres are invaluable

He's the best in the league at this. Has been since his debut at the Raiders. It's what keeps him in a job when he's making dumb mistakes.

Mansour is the only guy who goes close

BunniesMan

Immortal
the most merkinish merkin of them all. Seems like the typial mediocre footy player with an ego that does not match his talent or acheivements

Wizardman

First Grade
It is rare that one person can lose a game for their team. It usually amounts to a number of factors working together that lose a game.

Daniel Vidot's effort is an exception to the rule. He cost his team 12 points tonight. He simply does not have first grade standard hands or game awareness. If he had those two things, he'd be a rep player as he is an athlete.

Kiwi

First Grade
He should be gone next week. He has cost us more than he has done. Miranta should return on the wing and I'd leave Nikorima at fullback till Kahu or Boyd return.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Cost his team at least one easy try and gave the opposition a try that any NYC winger prevents

Absolute quality

RedVEddie

Juniors
If there was a prize for most bombed tries in a career, Vidot would win it every year. So glad Saints got rid of him, I used to tear my hair out when he did that one handed carry and dropped it.