What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN: Shark Fans r.e Galloway

Bench
Inferno said:
Yeah but the difference is, we were putting shyte on him a long time before he left and was signed to the Tigers.

I'll wait to be proven wrong, but so far he hasn't done that YET.
Fair call,but I have seen some improvement,lets hope Sheens picks him for the Sharks game.
Then you may have a look for yourself.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Galloway :lol: :lol: :lol:

If he wasnt good playing alongside the likes of Kimmorley , Covell , Dykes and Kingston he wont be good anywhere

Nuffs

Bench
he was hyped at sharks since he was about 15.
he made a good impact in a couple of games and then went missing when things got tough
i was happy when he left as i have never had an opinion of him. maybe he was thrown in too early in his career. maybe he should have spent a year in PL developing.
the hoppa incident didn't help him last year but for me the writing was already on the wall. he didn't cut it at the sharks
i'm interested to see how he goes in the next couple of years but if i was a tigers fan i wouldn't be holding my breath

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
He always had potential.

Was very disappointing in his last game for us.

He ain't no Luke Bailey though.

simon says

First Grade
Has anyone who has commeneted negatively on his game this year seen himplay this year????

IMO he has been the only guy we have that is hard to tackle and makes metres.

Im assuming that he is being judged on his Cronulla form which I thought was pretty good.

Im confused....

nqboy

First Grade
smeghead said:
I will put $10 on the fact right now that Ross will not make an origin game this year except as a spectator.
I'll take that bet at evens. As a Qld fan, we've precious few other options so I've got to hope that he stands up.

smeghead

Bench
nqboy said:
I'll take that bet at evens. As a Qld fan, we've precious few other options so I've got to hope that he stands up.

Done deal.

One of us will be happier around Origin time

mr_sharks

Juniors
smeghead said:
BTW Thanks for the 5 star cockface "insult" at least I know that no matter what I try I am good at it. Your wit is strong as Shane Warnes ability not to cheat on his wife. Well done:thumb

MEH that's a bare pass in terms of an insult.
No matter what Warnie does off the field, he is the best bowler of all time. Enjoy watching him while you can people.

cheese

Bench
Im embarrassed to say galloway was once a shark. How a bloke that big could be such a f**king skirt is disgraceful.

For every decent game he had there were 20 of limp wristed mediocrity. I hope he comes good ....for your sake ........220k is far to much for an obese ballerina

Special K

Coach
innsaneink said:
Someone with no idea WOULD class him as being dropped.....

....though with two players returning from injury and suspension, two who played a major role in the finals series....those with a clue know hes making way.

Galloways had a few good games this year with the Tigers...amazing what a change of club/coach can do.
215k players should not make way for players. They should demand a spot.

Galloway has the size to be a great player but does not have the anger, strength or speed to ever be more then the next Jaiman Lowe...

I'm not dirty about losing him at all because I don't think if he ever develops like he could it wouldn't be till his mid 20s and by then he'll come off contract again so could be bought back. Plus I was sick of him dogging it (see the semi final where he had to play prop and was beating his chest all week about replacing stevo and put in the worst prop effort since don tweddle).

mr_sharks

Juniors
Special K said:
215k players should not make way for players. They should demand a spot.

Couldn't have said it better myself K.
Sure he has potential, but potential doesn't cut it. He's a dawg.

Inferno

Coach
Can't laugh too much at them though, we signed Darren Mapp for 220 000 a season and where is he right now?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
cheese said:
Im embarrassed to say galloway was once a shark.

I bet you would be, most especially considering the rabble you have on your books now.

:lol:

Galloway on $215k or Ben Ross on $400k. I know who I'd rather.

FIRE UP KEITH! He had an excellent game.

Once again, thanks Sharkies. :D

BWNB

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
I bet you would be, most especially considering the rabble you have on your books now.

:lol:

Galloway on $215k or Ben Ross on $400k. I know who I'd rather.

FIRE UP KEITH! He had an excellent game.

Once again, thanks Sharkies. :D

No regrets , i think we have got better juniors comming through in the likes of williams , doglas, selmes
thomo isnt a junior but he never gives up

Vicious

Bench
Im a big fan of Keith Galloway and i`m very happy that he`s now a Tiger, but if Luke Douglass isn`t a superstar waiting to happen then i`m not breathing. This young bloke is something very special and it`s only a matter of time before he dominates week in week out.

BWNB

First Grade
Vicious said:
Im a big fan of Keith Galloway and i`m very happy that he`s now a Tiger, but if Luke Douglass isn`t a superstar waiting to happen then i`m not breathing. This young bloke is something very special and it`s only a matter of time before he dominates week in week out.

They were saying the same things about Galloway but i dont think raper has the ability to blood players correctley.

Latest posts